Reviews for A Good Man
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 2/12
another emotionally moving piece. lovely.
gin
catharsys chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Hauntingly beautiful. I can't believe I read this just *now*. Thank you for your wonderful story. :)
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Brilliant. I cannot properly express in words...but this is one of the few writings I've always come back to find solace in. When I was younger I didn't quite understand cos it tackles heavier subjects...but as I grow more mature now, I feel for this story. And I cannot say how much I love this depiction of Kenshin and Kaoru, and how much this story means to me. It becomes not just a story, but rather a living memory of a good ideal, of hopes and dreams. I honestly would love to hear from you, and how are you doing now that you don't write anymore. But I always hope you will again someday. Cos we need more of these kinds of stories, the ones that evokes hope in our heart, make us sigh and wanting to do better next time... I love this to bits and I only have the author to thank. I love every stories you made and I only have you to thank. Your stories are always about picturing acceptance and quiet strength in the battles of life... And is crafted so beautifully. Thank you so much for making a wonderful story out of mere characters, you make them come alive and inspire people. Thank you so much for being a great author ...hopefully I'll see more of you these days :) good luck for everything.

Lots of love,
Ms greenpeace
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Exquisite, moving, simply beautiful.
haints chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I cannot believe I come across this amazing thing only beauty and genuineness are beyond must have already known just how great the writing of this story is, but still I'll tell you again- good job!
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
So beautiful and sad. You describe Kenshin's self-battle so well that I could feel his pain and easily put myself into his shoes. You made Kenshin so real and human.
pinaydilag chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
What a beautiful, beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
An absolutely beautiful story. I loved the raw emotions, and I can't believe I hadn't found this sooner. Thank you!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
And what is good or bad? The way I see it, it's all in shades of gray. Good depends on your point of view, as does bad. I did love the story, just every once in a while I'll start waxing philosophical.
T chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That was AMAZING!

Favorite one yet!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Beautiful! TT I love it! )

Ari chan
ayasora chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
]
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Strong and moving story of love and some sort of redemption. I think the last line could be the summary for the series.
KrasnayaSquare chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow...just...wow. I stopped breathing a couple of times while I was reading. This was absolutely spellbinding. Your descriptions are superb without needless exposition, and the emotion in the piece is so tangible it almost hurts. Excellent, excellent job.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Found this off a favorites link, and it is indeed quite good. A nice understanding of comfort and love in the relationship.