Reviews for A Good Man
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Strong and moving story of love and some sort of redemption. I think the last line could be the summary for the series.
KrasnayaSquare chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow...just...wow. I stopped breathing a couple of times while I was reading. This was absolutely spellbinding. Your descriptions are superb without needless exposition, and the emotion in the piece is so tangible it almost hurts. Excellent, excellent job.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Found this off a favorites link, and it is indeed quite good. A nice understanding of comfort and love in the relationship.
RoseCrystal chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Breathtaking. Simply breathtaking.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Brilliant! I loved it all. I really wish you'd write more fanfics, because I love your writing so much!
emptyword chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
That was incredibly beautiful. I nearly forgot to breathe at the description of their meeting in the rain and the sheer joy Kenshin felt, and the way they communicate to each other and share comfort and security without ever once saying a single word is incredible. Just, breathtaking.
Sword On Fire chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
This was so sad, and yet, so sweet. The imagery you used was so vivid that I forgot where I was, and when I looked up to sort out my silenced thoughts, I expected to see rain out the window.

Keep writing.
Heather Logan chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
What a sweet and wonderful story! Indeed, in the way that matters most, it's Kaoru who is the strongest.
Tatarimokke chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Incredibly insightful and understanding of how human emotion on psychology works. I honestly believe this is one of the best Kenshin stories out on the web. You do an excellent job of showing how the past cannot suddenly be erased, as so many other stories do. I completely appreciate the lack of dialogue as well. This story is not about spoken words but rather what is understood. You've demonstrated that impeccably. Excellent, and thank you for writing it. I enjoyed it more than I can describe.

~Loren
evilredmenace chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Amazing what can be communicated without dialogue. This is beautiful... both of them vulnerable in different measures.

I'm in love with the idea of them asleep on the porch, cradling one another. If I were an artist, I'd paint it.
shiko-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
beautiful and heartbreaking. Chiisailammy and Haku Baikou and all the others were right in their comments: you cut right to the heart, and don't drag it down with unnecessary, senseless sap. . fantastic!
lolClaidi chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Ohmigosh! This was written so...so.. I love it! It is done so very well! It was very touching! I love how you portrayed Kenshin...it was so..ohmigosh, I can't even explain it well, so I won't. But this was written so well (and I'm like repeating myself, but I can't help it!)! Great job!

-meeh
Khrysalis chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I have finshed reading the last line of this tale. I can almost feel the rain running down my skin also, and hear in my ears the beating of a healing heart...
Shirou Shinjin chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I won't attempt to be elegant—this is simply one of the most touching, beautiful pieces of writing I have ever had the honor to read. I simply cannot think of a single thing wrong with this story. If I was wearing a hat, I'd take it off to you.

Thankyou, both for writing and sharing such a wonderful story with us.
scythe195 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Amazing story, wonderfully writen!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »