Reviews for The New Reincarnation on the Block
crispy174 chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
One of the greatest story on here. you went into great detail and description each chapter you wrote and I loved every minute of reading it thank you for the great story
Kagome3007 back again chapter 22 . 10/2/2009
Wow, I just re-read this story. Do you remember Kagome3007? Yeah, that's me. It's been years, but I still love it. I wish there was something I could say to convey this, but I guess the fact that I remembered this story for, what? 5 years? 6? That should say enough. It was good enough then that I remembered it, and good enough now to review it again.

Thank you for writing this story. Reading it again fills me with this wonderful nostalgia. The first time I read it, my life was completely different. So many things have changed, but this story is still here. I remember checking breathlessly every morning for new chapters, that moment of anticipation as the page loaded, and that crushing dissapointment when there was nothing new. Or, better, that exhilerating rush when there was a new chapter! No matter what I was supposed to be doing, I would drop it to read your story.

I remember imagining myself as Kagome in your scenes, and ruiting for the characters through it all. I would laugh, and cry, and cheer, and gasp. I was a victim to your whims! And I loved every minute of it.

So thank you, EmeraldFire8. This story will always be one of my important memories. Maybe someday I'll come back and read it again, and if I do I'll be sure to review. _

-Kagome3007
Ulam chapter 22 . 3/17/2009
this was an amazing story! i loved it!
roxane chapter 22 . 3/7/2009
hi, sorry for not reviewing your others chapters but i was so tuned, your story's so well written and interesting i just couldn't stop reading,you successfully manage to mix a modern inufanfic and an classic fuedal era inufanfic(when i say modern, i mean when the story sets in the future and inu's a playboy,or they're in high school etc, and when i say classic fuedal era, i mean when story sets just in the fuedal era with defeating naraku, demons etc). usualy,i just skip the battles descriptions, but i just ended reading theme,and i actually liked it. your story was surprisingly long and it took me 2 days to finish it(hey, i have a life you know). you probably never heard about me, but i review rarely and just for the best,so dont be surprised if i review one of your great stories.(please dont pay attention to the mistakes i'm sure i did,my english's not as great as your stories)

ps: i absolutely loved the epilogue, inuyasha singing and dancing with vacuum cleaner,and him on a motorcycle ,DAMN, i think it's getting a little hot in here, if you know what i mean
Novela13 chapter 22 . 7/20/2008
Lovely.
brakken chapter 22 . 5/17/2008
Aw...Gotta love the fluff. And the image of Inuyasha dancing with a vacuum cleaner and singing. Loudly. Or the image of him perched on a couch, growling at said vacuum cleaner. He is absolutely ridiculous isn't he? A lovely little epilogue to give us all that happily ever after we can't do without. Thank you, it's been quite enjoyable reading.
brakken chapter 21 . 5/17/2008
Lovely tie in in the last bit of the last scene with the beginning of the fic in general. It just tied it all together so well, I almost felt as if the story could have started with that, taken only a day, and ended like this all the same and still made sense.

A very sweet, sincere, and heart-tweaking (at times) chapter. Very well done indeed. I'm rather sad it's coming to a close after all this time though...
brakken chapter 20 . 5/17/2008
Wow...That really hit me out of nowhere...kami, I don't really know what to say...Well done, of course, that was an intense climax...but..is this really the end? The dramatic irony is not lost on me here...Her always asking him to trust her, him never telling her he loved her, her dying when so many guys were after her, so now all of them will be alone...This can't be how it ends. It can't.

It won't.

I'm not very good at convincing myself, am I?
brakken chapter 19 . 5/16/2008
Nice build up to this climax. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: one line paragraphs make good action sequences. Everything stands out that way, moment by moment, movement by movement, scream by scream. Nothing will be missed in the mass of words, because there is no mass: only each sentence, distinct and different even as it is connected with every other one. Very well done indeed.
brakken chapter 18 . 5/16/2008
Oh, you just dragged this out to perfection didn't you? I don't even know how many times you had them on the verge of confessing, so close, seconds, moments, millimeters away from saying those three little words, and yet-! Nada. Nothing. Zilch. This ending scene was one of the best so far, for the emotions and sincerity and character development; the sheer pathos of it has me a tad stunned. Kudos.
brakken chapter 17 . 5/16/2008
Hey, this is the first time I've ever found anyone else using that argument (other than myself)-well done, your much more concise about explaining it than I am. But the idea's the same-Kikyou can find the shards just as well as Kagome can, so why doesn't Inuyasha get her to help instead? Answer: he prefers to have Kagome do it. Why? Answer: he likes her better. Can it get more obvious and simple than that? A pity that humans (or hanyous) are so prone to not thinking things through...Nice bit from Kagura's perspective too, I always had a soft spot for her character.
brakken chapter 16 . 5/16/2008
hehe dialog was very fun in the last scene. And Inuyasha's jealousy is always to be appreciated. I'm such a sadist, poor guy. Moving on from that...Well done character/emotional/spiritual/whatever you want to call it development within Ishiyana, the struggle between himself and his father was quite profound in how many situations it applied to, and how it was fought and won.
brakken chapter 15 . 5/16/2008
That's a real twist isn't it? I did enjoy it though...It explained a lot about Ishiyana, about why he had that as his fear...It seems he's had a pretty bad life after all, by modern standards. I still think Inuyasha's is worse, but Ishiyana has gained my respect at the very least. Great cliffhanger too. You handled the action well in this chapter, keeping paragraphs to one line long really helped.
brakken chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
He's simply terrible isn't he? A delightful chapter from the fluff and romantic standpoint. Not much happened in the plot, but that's perfectly fine by me. I think they were all entitled to a little rest. Having him do all that in his sleep was wonderful though...If only he stopped being such a baka and realized she liked it, or her realize he's only saying he didn't because he's scared she'll hate him...*sigh* you definitely captured the terrible ironies of their relationship right...
brakken chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
Hehehe nice choice of songs. And Ishiyana is entirely correct about Kagome's love life-it's pretty much insane, and all the more because she's always underestimating it. It is funny, in its own way. And nice job with Hojo's character-you got him across as sweet, polite, and more oblivious than the proverbial ostrich with its head buried in the sand. At least the ostrich realizes it has its head in the sand.