Reviews for Empty House
hearmei chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I loved this shot! I hope you continue it somehow... maybe at naruto's funeral with a different POV? or the sam POV? i duno I just hope there'l be more! :D
Lost Demon102 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Uwa! Kawaii! X3
Henrika chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Good introspection with a sweet hint of angst. Nicely done. Keep writing!
Miiko Ashida chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Amazing. Probably the best story I've read, in any fandom. This was a very interesting persective on characters I thought I knew-and now, apparently, do not. Bravo.

~Miiko
nescienx chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
That was beautiful but sad. Nice flow and style.
Cat Avatar for The DCG chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
I liked this, and at the same time, found it horribly depressing. I really can't _attach_ to teen angst anymore, I'm too old. I have found my center and what makes me happy, and everything else is pretty much 'It's all good.' And this fic made me thing that Naruto needs that. Something we don't often think about with the amusing antics and the funny covers with ramen noodles and Kakashi-dummys. So. Thank you for making me _really_ think of Naruto-kun in a way that no-one else has really been able to. And in good grammar too. That's always a plus. Keep up the good work.

-Cat
Kasumi chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Wow! it almost made me cry. if it were a bit more longer i would have cryed. and the thing is i know what naruto goes trough. I whent trought it myself at elementary school(im in 12 grade). keep up the good work
evafreak chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
wow, that was great. *sigh* very deep. i love it! *cry cry* *sniff* hope u write more like this. short, but sweet, if u no wut i mean.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
its kinda sweet and kinda sad.
Naruke chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Naruke: dont tell me its over.

Maru-chan: its over.

Naruke: *bawls* no it cant be over! this story was too good to end!
carrot stix chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
this was very good, u write beutifully
D chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Oi oi! Do you happen to be the person that's got the livejournal? Chuunin right? " sorry if i got the wrong one.. but pretty sure it's you... "
walters chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
nice story, really thought provoking. i'm glad to see an irunaru, very cool. i'd love to see more of them *hint hint* lol
monkfish chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Uwah so cute ;_; Id love to see a sequel, this is so well written. You really got Naruto down to a pat _
solanaceae chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
This was a wonderful piece. I love how you gradually reflect Naruto's growing up through Iruka's eyes. And the tone of it, always wistful as if he purposely keeps a distance he doesn't want to keep but he feels he has to. And the italicised narrative in Naruto's POV just breaks my heart. Wonderful job on such a short piece.