Reviews for Where Are You Now?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
WOW,I KNOW JEFF IS FEARLESS,BUT I GOT TO ASK YA,IS HE A LITTLE BIT INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE?
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Woah, that was so good, so amazing. Out in the middle of a feild, a thunderstorm. Beautiful and haunting. The way Amy talked about the fans, I guess it depicts how all his fans felt. It crushed me so badly, I still miss Jeff so much, but whether he chose to go or not, this was a great story. I hope to see more of your writing soon, this is excellent.

Exist2Inspire

Jeff's Favourite Skittle
Midnight Dahlia chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
This is a very good emotional story! Very well written. Great work D
Starfallen chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Oh Amy that's so.. beautiful! As soon as Jeff said the lyric from AFI, I'm like, "Wow, I know that, where is it from?" AFI's lyrics remind me of Jeff, too, so it was such a perfect fit.

I love your descriptions. Nobody can write a more beautiful storm than you can. It's just... aahh.. see, you've made me go speechless. Which isn't an easy feat, because I almost never shut up. ;)

Anyway, this is really gorgeous and for that, I'll add you to my fave authors list.. because I'm not sure if I have before or not.. erm..

luff n fluff n chocolate covered Spankys!
yoursmile chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
That was an awesome story and it seems that you totally put a lot of heart into it. I love it, keep ot up.
Parselmouth Princess chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Hey! i really love this story and the song! Great job!
crystal chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
wow that was really good. i loved it! are u going to write more? well if not it dosnt matter cuz this is a kick ass story
psychobunny410 chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
This was so sweet even though Jeff wouldn't do anything that crazy...or would he? Keep up the great work _