Reviews for Final Fifth
BeckettFan chapter 3 . 1/15/2004
LOL! Jeffs good for sumthing! lucky him! plz post more soon! i love this story! i wanna kno wot happens!
Love Megan
Tariq chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
Hi. WOW! PLZ CONTINUE! Write longer chapters & update Soon!

Show Autumn/Conner!1!
A chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
Okay, there was stuff in here I *really* didn't like, ie, 'I'm all wiped like' because it wasn't in character for your characters. Which is possible, just unlikely.

L, PSC was one of your better stories. You got a good reader response, so why aren't you working at this instead of something like, 'Little Penney' when you get very few reviews for that, and 11 for two chapters of this? Play to your strengths, you have semi-solid characters here, and you have zup in Play Ball and Little Penney. And I can't stand Skylar, but even *that*, with effort, produces more reviews.

Give it some consideration.

A
maliek chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
really like what is going on ! Keep it up ! Doing a great job!
Tariq chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
Hi. NICE! PLZ CONTINUE!

Illyria04 chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
vry kool

more now! !or weneva!
A chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Don't get me started on just how fun sequels *aren't*. I've got a giant one in the form of Academy to do. Ack. And A levels. Not fun.

T'was general PSC kookiness. good, bad, indifferent. No real change. S'good.

A
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I hope you're using Jessica as a decoy... making us think that she's the special child when she's really not, because otherwise, it's just way too obvious. Who was the boy Autumn ran into? Was it a new boy or was it Connor? I wasn't really clear on that. The new boy would also be a bit too obvious as the final fifth, IMHO.

Anyway, I thought that, besides a few grammar mistakes and syntax choices, this was a great opening chapter, though I would have liked to have seen more of the canon characters. We only saw Wes and Dawn, and that's not really enough for one chapter. Start a separate story line with one of the other canons, and just include a bit about it in every chapter.

Update soon, I like it.
Tariq chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Hi. Great Story! PLZ CONTINUE! Include AI (Conner & Angel) Show Autumn/Conner & B/A!
Illyria04 chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
vry kool

more now

i wanna c hu the final guy/gal is!
Pyro Bear chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Very good. I wanna know more. The dude in the sunglasses sounds like fun!