Reviews for The Old Forest
Always chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Please update! Pretty please?
Firekat Archer chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I really like this - but it's listed as complete & it's not. I would love to know what happens, & if Aragon will be in Bree by the time Frodo gets there.
Hello Anyone There chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
Hey! no fair, you cant just leave it there! update! update!

i love aragorn and legolas getting into to trouble, it rules! why is this story down as completed if youve left it on a cliffhanger? please please update, im dying to know what happens next!
Sarah chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
complete? This story is not complete! come on! you're cheating your readers!
Thorongirl chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
Great story here. Any chance that you'll update?
Aelaer chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
I see that you are not dead, as you updated one of your other pieces of fan fiction just days ago. But did you completely forget about this one? I just stumbled upon this little jewel and I absolutely love it! It looks as if Strider will not meet the hobbits in Bree, eh? I'm just wondering if Khamul will discover Aragorn's true identity... that'd be... very interesting. And fun.

But do you have any plans of continuing? I hope you do! This story is absolutely fabulous!
Joy chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
Is this going to be an update sometime this century? or do we have to communicate with you telepathically to get the rest of the story?
Aya-Shoru chapter 6 . 11/11/2004
oh great story please update soon.
Phantom-Demon chapter 6 . 10/28/2004
great chapter, please update soon
Cosmic Castaway chapter 6 . 6/11/2004
I was going to come in here bug you AGAIN lol and thought I have to sign out and then I realized suddenly I hadn't reviewed this chapter! Okay so, why haven't you continued? Do I have to threaten you with a knife, a gernade, a bomb, a gun,...come on take your pick and I'll threatne you with them so I can get another chapter out of you! I really like this and please your very good writier and I really just like to see it continued, thank you!
Orliluver chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
hey... it's all good.. i'm still alive ;)! ok that was great.. and i am so happy that you updated... i was waiting for so long... i just love your writing for sum reason! keep writing more please. aww you didnt add anything about tom bombadil:(... its ok he wasnt that big a roll.. but he was funny. wait... i cant remember are youe going with the story of frodo and sam from the book or the movie? ok well i hafta go now... keep on writing.. bye!
tychen chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
Was begining to think that dark forces had you locked away in Dol they did well done for breaking out, and hope you've left the escape plan somewhere Aragorn and Legolas can find Thranduil it really wasn't their fault,it was that sneaky creature with the 'ill favoured look.'Post again soonest,don't leave them as sqweeky toys for the orks too long,they just don't play nice.
Deana chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY a new chapter! PLEASE post 7 soon! I wanna see what happens to Legolas! :)
colagreenleaf chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
True! Anything is possible, as you've proved! I loved the lines;
“It's the Orcs.
lurker823 chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
I DO hope you will UPDATE soon ! I am loving this! I love your writing style! Please please update soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »