Reviews for Mourning
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I always did see them as brothers more then a yaoi couple
morganbriefs chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I LOVED this story! It's so sweet and great! I just wanted it to be longer! It's SO cute! You're a good writer! Good job
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Very good.
Resurrection Rite chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
So cool! So cute! Goten was a little wordy, a little too mature, but maybe deep down, he hides his serious wise part of him behind his happy-go-lucky facade like Goku may be doing. So cool! So cute!
j chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
oh how cute!
Angel35 chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
That was GREAT! and it was so sweet. I agree with one of the other reviewers Goten isn't stupid he's actualy proably really smart but like his dad he is innocent so it seems like he is and also he is my fav DBZ character _
thisaccountisdeadnow chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Aw... cute... sort of, heartwarming.
Aoi Hoshi Chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
*squeals* KAWAII!

AHH! KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII!

This is so CUTE! Goten and Trunks - Goten is my favorite, absolute FAVORITE from the series, and Vegeta is my second favorite - what a pair, huh? _ But I've seen stories where Goten has that sort of "child's intuition" - but he is COMPLETELY too smart for a seven-year-old. But this - this is two kids being sweet and innocent and ADORABLE. I love Goten, I love the idea of him calling Vegeta "uncle", I love him because he is the sweetest child I've ever had the fortune to discover, but people make him out to be stupid - he's not stupid, he is an innocent child. We were all innocent children once.

This is awesome. Short and sweet. I laughed, I cried - it moved me.

Favorite Story material.

Keep writing. _
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
AW! So cute! Don't ya just luv 'em when they're at that age?
Ruka the Evil Dolphin chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
WAH! That was so sad. Good job though.
Nitte iz chapter 1 . 8/31/2003