Reviews for Love, War and Truths
the digimon friend chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Cool, and I checked your pizza service. Good news is, there is no service of it!
yuuki4748 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
lol Luv it! Plz update!
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Liked the fic
firewhiz chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
I love it! The story was funny and I really liked the plot, also I'm a huge Takari fan so that's a big reason why I love it ;)
Aztetos chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Great one! When will next part coming up. Hope it's coming soon 'cuase I can't wait for it :P
iheartKaiMaxlovely chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! This is SO good!
mel92 chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
And this makes review number 45! Congrats that was really funny, I love Takari!
sol badguy chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
stop dragging yurself down dude! yur story's are great! keep up the good work!(the ending is good by the way!) TAKARI4EVER!
Aiosou chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
loving it im from england as well when r u updating
Princessstphanie chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
I just loverz Takari's and I don't think that's a crappy ending at all. Now the ending I have for ym fic's are nromally crappy. Like my ending to my truth or dare fic, lol it was so lame. I made Kari get pregnant. But what's a prat? I was just wondering.. The pink tube top was hilarious though. But then when they started making out furiously and Yolei screeched at them, I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
Princessstphanie chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I've been like a fan of ur fics for like when I read them I don't think I reviewed of even had an account back then. It was about a year ago, I guess anyway. :-P Oops. Well um.. do you still look at other peoples fanfics? I was just wondering.. but yeah I'm going to finish reading the fic now, ttyl.
Hopeless Maiden chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
I LOVE this story! You should definately add another chapter! No complaints, either!

I usually read onty Digimon fics, so ur not really alone. I would occasionally read the odd Pokemon or CCS fic, but mainly just Digimon

GO DIGIMON!
randompersonfromspace chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
that was so cute, i loved it.

i'm such a takari fan
Katy chapter 4 . 10/28/2004
This had me in stitches the whole time!
KhakiBlueSocks chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
I don't do this everyday; review more than one story per author, but for you, I'm going to make an exception! This story is DA BOMB! Perfectly written! I can find no fault whatsoever in this story, even with the english accents you've given the characters, it's still great! YOU ARE A MAGNIFICENT WRITTER! SUPER HIGH SOCK HONORS!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »