Reviews for Back to the Early Years
Chiba usagi chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Where is the sequel?
Shy lavendereyed girl chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Umm I've been trying to find the sequel to this but I haven't been able to could you send me a link.
kawaiimeeh chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
ohmigoshies..this was such a CUTE fic..it was simply adorable!...and very nicely written...oh, could you possibly e-mail me 'Young Again', as i cannot find it, and i really want to read it! thanks!

-meeh
rurouni247 chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
Hey, I tried to find 'Young Again' but I couldn't find it. Maybe I did something wrong, but I thought you should know.
tempest nore chapter 6 . 9/28/2003
funny! I loved it
rurouni247 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Hey, Awesome!I love it! And, yes, do a story from Kenshin's point of view, that'd be cool!
Vyctori chapter 6 . 9/22/2003
Aw! An adorable ending to an adorable fic! _ I don't know why you think this is bad...I loved it! Of couse, I have always had a weakness for chibi fics.

I can kind of understand why Kaoru wouldn't want to kiss li'l Kenshin right after his supper...that ~would~ be rather disgusting, from your description.

I really liked the part where Kaoru had to change Chibi Kenshin. Poor, POOR Kaoru. That's an unpleasant task as it is. Forget about the fact that the "baby" just so happens to be your one true love... (when he's an adult, of course!) That's a recipe for EMBARRASSMENT!

And the ending...so lovely! _ _ I just about melted.

Don't berate your talents, Fireruby. You're one of the better authors on this site, so don't think you're terrible, because you definitely are not.

Good luck with your other fics!
Mainstream Soveriegn chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
Nice job, that was a really cute ending.
bitchy brunette chapter 6 . 9/12/2003
Oh! Man, you're funny. "But Fireruby, the world doesn't need more trash!" that's great. I love a little self-depricating humor now and then. I will be sure to keep an eye open for updates on your other stories, as this one was really fun.
Lady Hawke chapter 6 . 9/12/2003
What a great ending! I have to say, this was a very cute story, but maybe it could have been longer? (I don't know how your mind works or whatever idea you had for this story, so I really have no right to say anything, but oh well) )

I am really looking forward to hearing more from you!

Lady Hawke
WC Pemm chapter 6 . 9/12/2003
Wai! KAWAII! Chibi Kenshin-chan! Glomp

~Yami NK- Grabs NK and drags her off of Shinta No, hikari. No glomping the chibi RK characters.~

Sora- Looks at her thoughtfully, then shape-shifts into a chibi Enishi

~O.O ENISHI-CHAN! Glomps~

Sora/Chibi Enishi- Rolls eyes, shakes YNK off of her, and changes back
TYDYE girl chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
i think it cute ,kenshin a little kid. i wonder what would have happened if he had not been turn into a todler but back when he was like maybe 10 or something like that.
Fireruby chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
Hey guys. Thank you so much, to all my reveiwers! I really apprecaite every reveiw y'all post...

Recently, I've gotta a few comments suggesting that I might be a little strange for calling the story a romance, then turning Kenshin into a toddler. Well, you're all right. I am insane. But there's logic behind the way I categorized this story. There will be more fluff to come... do not worry.

God Bless.

-goes off to write-
JT chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
aw..that's cute. adorable. kind of disgusting if you think about kissing a little kid that way, but one must remind oneself that it is just kenshin in a different form, ne? cant wait for the next chap.
Kawaiidustbunny chapter 5 . 9/11/2003
You evil evil person to leave it right there! T_T wa you are so mean you better update soon!

Sakura