Reviews for You Stole My Heart & My Heart Is Yours
Guest chapter 46 . 12/28/2015
This is the second time I read this fic and personally I feel as of you are being too cruel to Kikyo. OK Naraku killing Kikyo understandable but the truck crushing her then the driver badmouthing her is cruel. Then the four not feeling bad about it is event extra cruel. I men I hate Kikyo so much but it is to mean to do.
Dr. ChibiChan chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
I agree when you say that if she really loves him, she should let him have Kagome. I mean Inu-kun and that bitch names don't even go together the right way. InuKik. What the hell!? But if you pair Inu-kun with Kag-chan then
InuyashaKagome InuKag. Good name for a story. Ohhh. I gots butterflies having a hard core party in meh tummy when I read a InuKag story. Yours is awesome. Keep going Ms. Waterlilly.
YummY-FrencH-65 chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
*squeal*IM SUCH A INUKAG FAN! X3
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
Ugh why'd you have to bring Kouga into the story? It was going nice until Kouga showed up with his 'your my woman' crap.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Ooooh! So Cute! When will they get together? :/
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
OMFG why did Souta have to ruin that moment? I wanted to see them kiss!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 40 . 3/2/2015
This was a very interesting fanfic. I must say that I enjoyed it, when Kikyo or Koga wasn't interfering with Kagome's happy moments. But I still think there needs to be more detail. Hehe _ and I think there needs to be a few lemons too... :)
lilswaggkid chapter 48 . 2/20/2015
Ur story is amazing the best inu/kag story i have read so far and thank u for MAKING KIKYO DIE! i fucking hate her sooo much
Guest chapter 37 . 1/28/2015
Awesome sauce
DeadricLove chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
Oh my god! You watch Ranma 1/2 too! I think you should become best friends with me! I love Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha!
no chapter 53 . 8/11/2014
i was reading this at night and the last couple of chapters made meh laugh...Lets just say my mom got mad at me and called chuck norris
SukiTunenamifire chapter 46 . 6/10/2014
When u say there is a surprise for the jolting haters I thought you meant it's mostly for the jolting haters birthday I mean I would like jolting to die for My birthday. ;-)
FireHanyou17 chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
wait not that this isn't a good story but why is Koi-Inu a human basically I caught on how you made Inu have black hair and violet eyes I kinda think he's hot then but he's sexy as a half demon! I mean come on! Silver hair golden eyes like honey!
glowinggoldfishi chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
wowoowowowowowoowowowowoowowowowowwooooowowowowowowowowowwwowowowowowowowowo
InuKag113 chapter 23 . 5/9/2014
Where the heck do they get the rocks from?
2,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »