Reviews for Back As We Were
sonia chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Lovely story.

I do hope that Sasuke will come back to Team 7 again in the actual manga. Just hopefully not at the age of 24 or more...sooner.

Thanks!
Takayu chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
!

I really liked this!

But I was totally at the end going like "where's the next chapter button?"

:D

Anyways, whether a one-shot or not, this was excellent. I'll be stalking you (via ) for more sasunarusaku!
Viridian chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
What a beautifully poignant one-shot! I love it!

"Imagine if he had come to Naruto first. Naruto would have been happy to see his friend and ready to accept him back in Konoha, but was Sasuke ready, when he had not yet faced the consequences of betraying his friends and home?"

I completely support that sentiment. I agree that Naruto would have accepted him back and clasps hands in friendship without a second thought, and I agree that Sasuke would have felt guilty, that he didn't deserve such unquestioning friendship. I think, even though Sakura was harsh with him, it was necessary, as you said. It was important for him that he had the opportunity to beg their forgiveness and for their friendship.

I'm a bit confused as to the timeline though. The story implies that Sasuke was brought back after the retrieval arc and had once left -after- having defeated Itachi already? Can't seem to wrap my head around it, sorry ...
Pookey chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
...0_0 wow .. that was the most detailed, intriguing and just plain amazing story .. 5/5! i liked how you had each character help pull Sasuke back and then in the end tie it all together .. Favs!
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 9/17/2006

Wow. Sublime.
LeadYouIn chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Fantastic story!
ars nova chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
very good!
False-Image chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Aww! Cute! I really loved the part where it said Naruto and Sasuke were like the sun and the moon and Sakura was the sky that held them. Corny, but uber sweet _ Great work! Just a little criticism, try not to use "had" so much, but other than that it was fantastic!
tangerinefever chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Love it! Great one-shot, I especially loved the way Naruto accepted Sasuke again, just like old times eh? *smiles* Great job!
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Oh, wonderful!
maria184 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
wow, beautiful story. It's probably one of the best song-fic's I've ever read. Oh, and I love d the part where it's Sakura this time who catches their wrists. Good job!
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
a GREAT one-shot. I think it's a oneshot. BUt it was absolutely great!
HimitsuXHimitsu chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
i finally got off my lazy ass and dragged it over to this site to review. heh. it took me about five days to choose a story to review _ right well. be seeing u in choir sumtime... be it wise to diverge... nvm

with luv

ur choir buddy

thank god there is only one by the name of kenhime. and for all you know she not is replaceable... nvm
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Why must yaoi fangirls feel the need to go to every HET fic and flame? For the love of god, let us just have the handful of HET fics there are out there. You pathetic fangirls have taken over and raped so many fandoms it's just downright pathetic -_-;

How about next time you try to flame, actually sign in, don't be a pussy little bitch and hide behind an anonymous name. Morons like you are the ones who forced me to take all my fics down. I was tired of being emailed and left reviewers from idiotic assholes like yourself, who think 24/7 about two animated guys screwing each other.

Oh, and you say you hate Het fics with a passion. Well, I'm 99.9% sure that you yourself are a straight female ... so in other words, you hate yourself _

I just don't understand how so many straight females can hate their own sexual preference. You bunch are nothing but a bunch of bitchy little hypocrites.

Oh, and let me say this ... the SasuSaku pairing is a hell of a lot more cannon than any of the assinine yaoi pairings you idiots come up with _

I'm sorry for taking this review and doing nothing but flaming some moron that will never read it anyway, but I am just tired of seeing good Het writers flamed in every fandom. I used to be a Het writer for Naruto, Gundam Wing, Yuugioh and Fruits Basket (not to mention some other fandoms, but I wasn't really flamed in those) ... and I just got so sick of all the bitching yaoi fangirls gave me, that I just finally took all my stories down. I think that is what a lot of het writers are doing, and I don't want to see that happen to you.
Erixil chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
This was so good. I absolutly loved it.