Reviews for Misprint
Anime girl chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Love love loved it omg best thing ever and I would kill hounda (sorry if I speelt it wrong) if he turned on the PA if I was having a privet conversation with some one but really funny and cute!:D
dancing elf chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
cute
FireKai chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
This story was interesting from the beginning to the end. I liked the idea of the school newspaper and the love letter. The way you described Jou's feelings was very good and Seto's reaction was portraied very well and in a realistic tone. I also liked Mokuba's part in the story, telling Jou how Seto really felt. Overall, the story was great.
Yunagirl07 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Oh I just adored this. I'm adding this to my favorites. SetoxJou is my favorite pairing of all times and I love you for making this! I can't believe Honda turned the sound system on! xD He's probably getting a HUGE beaten from Jou xD Loved this so much!
Yunagirl07 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh Ra! It's totally Jou's letter that he was gonna give to Kaiba! And now it's gonna be in the newspaper! At least that's what I think! Okay, well I'm gonna read the next chapter xD I'm all giddy now.
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Awh that was really

sweet..geez seto can

get a lil hot headed at

times tho lol.

Adding to favs defo.

x Rin x
Angel Kurisutin chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
That was so cute! I loved Seto's last line.
Corvin chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
THAT WAS HELLA CUTE! AH I LOVE SETO JOU STORIES, *sniff* anyways, that was great, and I liked the corny last line, it was like, that punchline of a long drawn out joke. you should watch montey python "and now for something completely different" and look for the part at restaraunt with the dirty fork, ITS SO FUNNY!
anaraz chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
cute and funny
Pottergirllx chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
that story had me laughing the whole time IT RULED
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
Wow I really enjoyed that, it was so kawaii! _
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
no more ;_; i liek dit anyway!
Danzing in Doubtz chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
i loved this _
crazy one chapter 3 . 2/10/2004
kawaii!
Saak-chan chapter 3 . 1/28/2004
Saa: Aw! KAWAII! I wuved it!
Darion: That's because you like EVERYTHING yao-
Saa: **shoves sock in yami's mouth** Wow-what an awsome writer! I loved it so much!

BONZAI! CONGRAGULATIONS JOU AND SETO!
Darion: .