Reviews for Of Sparring and Romance
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Love this. :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That's a good use for sparring. This was a nice little story.
ShadesOfPink chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I was so loving this story and so happy with all the Tom/Kim in it! So here I am, all happy and fluffy and shippy to my hearts content.

Then..

"Well, no, they didn't."

And I was reminded of the letter and Kat and then I got sad.
jade jamse oliver chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
i love the end its funny about what u said well no they didnt but thats another story i like that part its funny cause u said they did and then you said they dont so yea
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Okay, I love everything about this story, except the last line. That just totally killed it.
Emerald Kitten chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This was totally adorable! Beautiful fic!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
It figures. I put this in my favorite stories section, but never review it. Crazy me. Anyways, loved it. Really sweet Tommy\Kim. But the way, may I use your phrase "Tommy Standard" (TS) for my Ranger Team series? Write me either way. Of course, if there's no write back, I'll just assume that's a 'no' anyway.
wendy chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Very cute!
Leap of fate chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
This was *SO* cute! Really perfect, captured the sorta will they/wont they breathlessness of their early days, and wow Tommy was romantic! I really enjoyed this, i'm surprised I never found it before but I'm glad I have now. Great work!

x
Starry Nights chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This was one of the best Kim/Tommy stories I've read in a long while.
cobalt-blue chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Very nice. I like it. It's very well written and cute. Nice touch there. As for Slayer's comment, since the word they used to describe the story is something that is enjoyable to both the giver and receiver, I'd take it as a compliment. My only complaint is that you can do a chapter of this but still no Brother Wolf? **grin**
andy chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
update soon, really soon.
Twitch1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
How is it that I've read this before, but never reviewed? I'm proud to let you know that I love your stories so much, that I'm currently re-reading them. Or, at least this one for now... it's kind of late, and I need to get to bed! This was the sortest, sweetest (AU) fic, and I enjoyed it all. It makes me HaPPY :) Well done!
~Jess
P.S. I'll try to update my last chapter for TS soon... I'm stuck! I know one thing that must happen, but I've run out of ideas on what to write around it! And I'd like to see some updates from you, too! That is, when you've got time... there's no pressure... only anxiousness on my part! :)
slayer chapter 1 . 9/8/2003