Reviews for Hallowed E'en
WolfHEARTSyami chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I'm too lazy to log in... XP

I love this story though! :P

Poor Ryou, I feel so bad for him :(

And Malik, he has no more 'candy'...

But the Yugi/Anzu was so great and adorable :3
Vermillion Serpent chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Ahh you nearly made me cry! I've got a story of Amane's death...only she's the younger...really nice story though...the ghost of Amane was really nice too...

...Silenced Shadows
Makai Goddess Ookami chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Oh...

I like how you have everyone's diffrent veiws on Halloween.

Ryou's was the saddest, Joey/Tristans was the funniest, Yugi's was the cutest and Malik's was my favourite.

Good story, deffenatly one of my favourites!

Terra
CourtJestress chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Great Job! I'm amazed at your ability to narate and keep straight all the different story lines. Keep up the great work and I wish you the happiest of days ahead!
Uniswift87 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Congratulations. This story almost made me cry. :P Good work! _ *wants to hug poor little Malik* To be honest, I think this is the very first story that ever made me want to cry. Well done. _;
ninetails390 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Aw... So kawaii and sad. Ryou's was sweet, I had "the fluffies" for hours after I read it. So sad...but happy, too, peaceful... Malik's was cute beyond words, and I really felt sorry for Seto (believe me, I NEVER feel sorry for Seto).
audiopilot chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
;_; Nice perspectives, I especially liked Ryou-chan and Makky-chan's. It's a good explanation of why Ryou writes the letters later on, too. _ Keep writing!
AkaVertigo chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Honestly when I started reading this I was just expecting a bit of fluff and fuzzy-ness. I'm quite happy to be corrected.
TheSilentThief chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Poor Malik-chan. Poor Ryou-chan. Another chapter please?
yamitammy chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
*Sniff* That was sad when Amane died.

Bakura: ;_;

Tracey: Yeah, I'm starting to get a bit tearful myself.

Koji: I nearly lost Koichi, I can understand Bakura's pain.

Mitsuru: I don't understand the pain, I never had siblings.

Quatre:I have plenty, and I would go through the same feelings as Bakura if any of them died.

Eli: If only Clow Reed made a spell so I could bring Amane back to Bakura; Tracey, Quatre, Mitsuru's parents; my parents and yamitammy's mother. Sadly though, such a spell doesn't exist.
Llyxius chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Oh, I loved the way you told the separate stories parallel like you did, to contrast the characters' different backgrounds. And I think one of the interesting things about it was thinking about how they interact now with them not knowing everyone else's history. If that makes any sense. I mean, I think even Joey could have sympathized with Seto here. *g* And the part about Amane had me wiping my eyes as well...

Btw, I have a Halloween pic on my hard drive-I think it's fanart. It doesn't have everyone in it, but it is cute-would you like me to send it to you?
the evil cheese chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
aww...;_; i nearly cried when amane told ryou to write her... and poor malik, poor seto... tjis isnt going to be a happy fic is it? you should write mor, n make it happy