Reviews for Two mikos and a heart of ice
Guest chapter 33 . 9/24/2013
thank you for all your posts so far and please continue your storys theyre frickken amazing!
shadow dragon mistress chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
the kimono shirt is called a haori,the sash is an obi, the sandals are tabi,and only the dress-like clothes are kimonos, the sleeping dresses are yukatas,also used for festivals. and damn in japanese is fun!
Just another Hunter chapter 33 . 4/19/2011
I started reading this story back when you first began it and i have been waiting now for seven years for the update, is this story on permanent hiatus? or will there be more?
The Midnightmoonflower chapter 33 . 8/4/2008
Aw please contunie this i love it so much please?
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 14 . 1/22/2008
Well Kanna means a plane for wood and I found that out for you!
gggaaaaahhhhhh chapter 33 . 7/8/2007
where are you?

i'm dying over here. please, please, please update!
poetic love chapter 33 . 6/18/2007
update please!

love the story and cant wait 4 new ch.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I luv this story & u are a great fucken artist 2 make this & u should have a award 4 this story & i think u are a great author or authoress!
Fire-Ember-Leigh chapter 33 . 4/12/2007
SWEET! this is a cool story update as soon as possible please.
shiruba shoushi chapter 33 . 4/5/2007
Has it been a while yet?

Why don't you update? I've been waiting for this story to end for years. It has an amazing plotline...but it's in need of and end.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 33 . 3/9/2007
Love it update again soon. .
Nel chapter 32 . 1/14/2007
hey, did you write the poem in chapter 32? if so; awesome. pleez update cause you haven't for almost two years.
Jacob's Baby Girl chapter 11 . 12/17/2006
i really love the story. I cant wait to read more of it. it is so tempting to just stay up and read it.
maiden of death chapter 33 . 11/12/2006
i have read this story twice. i wish to have more writen so that my "friends" (hehe) don't murder me ;} great story by the way (in other words thumbs up!)
Cold Static chapter 33 . 10/7/2006
Why have you not updated in like 2 years! *hits you over head with something* PLEASE UPDATE!