Reviews for Pain
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
...you just completely took every word and breath I had in me
tash chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
amazing!
WritingVikingQueen chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
It was ok, not too bad. :) Yes, take that as a compliment.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I like this story, but i don't think jane would ever yield to mr. rochester in that way. And on the other hand mr. rochester would never want to hurt Jane, especially because of her innocence in that department. This fic was good, but completely out of character.
jeanninecleary chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
hi this is jeannine i am trying get to the quotes for jane eyre part one and so could you please open it up for me that will be great thanks

Jeannine M Cleary
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I don't think this is that bad, and I'd say its a tame M. Its pretty well written, in my opinion. Much better than a lot of stuff on here.
Alice Kettle chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Good story and plotline,but like others said the writing style itself is not that great.

For one thing,the dialogue is very modern sounding,rather than 19 Century Victorian era,which is the time the book was written in.

The overall major problem is that you made the writing way to modern. Great job overall though! :)
xandra37 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I liked this!I love twisting around the events in some of my favorite books, and this definitely got me thinking, "What if?" Thanks so much for sharing.
pale.snow chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This is one messed up piece of writing, rather confusing. The view of the story jumps too much. I'm not saying P.O.V but more like the whole camera is jumping from one angle to another. Improvement needed, but otherwise, you this piece has potential to become a proper story.
Etoile chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh God,I love this book so much!And your story it's great! .~

I like youre idea 'cause it's original !
PookietoyourMaureen chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I loved this fan fic. Please keep writing! I can't believe you thought this was bad writing!
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Good one! Although the writing couldn't be mistaken as Bronte's, your writing was very good. I enjoyed it immensely.

Great story! Can't wait to read more from you!

~HGT
MysteriousMagicalMuse chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This story is so beautifully written , the way you've written makes the feelings seem so raw , honest and real. The passion you've shown is amazing and I could not praise it enough. Its good how even though in the novel Jane would not give in , that you show her put her happiness and wants first for once
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Unique.
ToryTigress92 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I love the fact you used the almost exact same words from the 1997 Jane Eyre film but I don't mind since I kinda wanted jane and rochester to get it on in that film anyway. Great story! Write More. What I Want to know is does jane still leave him? Does the story remain the same? Does Jane meet her cousins and return to Mr Rochester. Please write more soon!