Reviews for Genesis
Shyna2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Oh...my...lord. This is AWESOME! Please, finish this fanfic! In the words of Delia: More! More! More!
Just one thing...Armageddon (aka Clod) is a boy. He needed better voice acting...
Magician of Megiddo chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
!A fic of Silhouette Mirage!Cool!
Keep up the good work!
Pls. continue!
Jabberwockychamber17 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
cool cool
Mana Angeltoo darn lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
E! SM fanfiction!
Asuka chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
O_O;

Not only is it a Silmirage fic, but a GOOD Silmirage fic.

I think I love you.
GoldamonX chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Finally Someone Made a Silhouette Mirage Fic. This is cool so far so please update soon.
Satan's Lunch Box chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Yay I thought no other Silhouette Mirage fan exsisted. Guess I was wrong. Good start, can't wait to see where this ends up. I thought Armageddon was a guy though. Well please continue soon.
r1k1t1k1t4v1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
I loved it, Shikki. You really are a wonderful writer, and it pleases me even more that you used your talents in writing a Silhouette Mirage fanfiction. The story itself is great, and I really hope you continue it. You set a great standard for this category, n' stuff. Good job.
Light Sneasel chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Coolness, a Silhouette Mirage story. I thought about writeing one, but their was no section. I love the game and would love to see where you take this... Oddly Armageddon is my fave. character. But she got one thing wrong, Armageddon is the end of all evil, in the fires of catastrophe... Still I can't wait to we see Zohper and Shyna...
Xannai chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Wow, that was great! It's good to finally see a Silhouette Mirage catagory here, and with such a lovely fanfic in it, too! I love that you focused on Geluve/Cherub for this, and I really hope that you continue it!
Sorry Inactive Account GET chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Very, very interesting... I'm a big fan of Silhoutte-Mirage, and this fanfic just amazes me. o_o *claps* This is Chapter 1? Wai! Can't wait for the next ones! xD I love your way of narrating the story, and your style of writing... naked men... O_O; lol _ Definitely continue with this!