Reviews for Silver Cross
natysc chapter 27 . 3/29
I liked the story, just thought the part with the belief in God should have been more explored, because for me it was kind forced.
The interaction between Sano and Kenshin was really different and funny.
Kaoru and Kenshin were really cute sometimes. 3
feedthegrimmjows chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
This was an amazing fic. I loved every minute of it. :)
drana0 chapter 27 . 12/20/2012
Thank you for this epically long story! It's written so well and fascinating :)
Princessblue97 chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
I love this story OMG
One of the best! :D
Chany Rose chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
you're story is really good
RemaSofiRuin chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
i am re-reading this and just had to mention your shameless reference to "A Boy named Sue." That is what you're referencing w/ Kaoru's Boyfriend, right? anyway. kudos to you.
Sean Montgomery chapter 27 . 1/13/2011
Oh my gracious. Aryanne, I am SO not one for vampire fics. I think the whole vampire craze is a little nuts myself, but the more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion to succumbing is better than letting it pass me by with no experience. Seeing yet ANOTHER RK vampire fic was so... meh.

But I loved Grocery Store. So I figured I'd give this a try.

I firmly believe you have spoiled me rotten. How can I possibly read another vampire fic after this masterpiece? It was creative, daring, sexy, exciting, funny, heartbreaking... so many vampire-involved things I've read all revolve around the danger and sex, but you've done something far more worthwhile - you've blown my mind. There's such LIFE to this story. I never expected to be addicted to this like I was, but I can honestly say that reading this story in two days was the best thing that's happened to me since getting laid off. :D

I think the thing I appreciate most about it, though, is your portrayal of Christianity. As a Christian myself, I'm very tired of seeing the stereotypical "snobby Christians" or "in name only Christians." What a relief it was to read that Kaoru just felt so... genuine. I never felt for a moment that her beliefs were fake, and you delivered that masterfully in the little things; her behavior, correcting his profanity, standing by what she believed, questioning herself and her actions and her relationship with Kenshin. I don't really know how to describe it other than she was just REAL. She wasn't fake, she wasn't freaky. Just another simple girl who stood by what she knows, and woe to any who try and make her see otherwise. Thank you so much for this. I don't know anything about your own personal life or if you're a Christian too, but if you are, your portrayal is so desperately needed in today's time. Seriously - thank you so much for this.

And if you're not - your portrayal is so desperately needed in today's time. Seriously - thank you so much for this. ;)

I hope to return with a review for another one of your wonderful stories, but I'm not sure how they can top this one. Congratulations on a masterful epic that is a dose of fresh air in a copy-cat genre. Well done!
RemaSofiRuin chapter 16 . 12/6/2010
I don't mean to be rude but it's the "starboard bow". Starboard is right and port is left so saying "starboard port" is contradictory.

I generally don't review stories when i'm in the middle of reading them but I noticed something and also thought that your story was good enough to merit two reviews in stead of just the usual one. I have greatly enjoyed reading so far and will review again once i have finished. 'til then

-sofi
itsamimi chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
I'm rereading this story once again. This is truly a masterpiece. The details and quality of writing is amazing. I'll never get tired of reading this.
Sele de la Luna chapter 27 . 7/14/2010
Wow!

This was an excellent fic! I loved everything! It was incredible! )
Royal Orchid chapter 27 . 6/14/2010
great story! definitely one of my favorites!
SRAS9 chapter 27 . 1/14/2010
I loved this story! It was one of the best I have ever read! It was really awesome! Very creative and surprising! And I love the moments you wrote between each scene! It made story lighter and the transition from one scene to the other was better perceptible! Awesome work! Congratulations! You are an excellent writer!
Nadya Lubov chapter 27 . 9/9/2009
The story was pretty good :) But to be honest I read chapters 1-9 and skipped to the end hehe :) Good story though :) The climactic ending was very good :)
cloystreng chapter 27 . 5/27/2009
That was really a great story. I normally only read Naruto fanfiction but I felt like reading something different this time. I am definetly glad I did. Read it through in two days. Awesome stuff. I'll have to check for your other stuff after this, if you wrote other stories. If not, then thanks for this one! Keep up the good work.
dreamwaters chapter 27 . 3/1/2009

this story is stunning in all of it's complexity and variations. please keep up the good work, and if you ever becomes a pro author, let me know. i wanna read your work :)also, where do you get all those 'memories' of kenshin and sano from? i laughed my butt off. thank you again, now i'm off to read your other stories

and good luck with you original fiction

sincerely, dreamwaters