Reviews for Silver Cross
auditoryeden chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Howdy, enjoying this greatly. A 7&7 is actually 7Up and whisky, and not a drink I'd recommend to anyone.
Hell Berry chapter 27 . 5/1/2017
First, I like this story, it's quite interesting and the flashbacks are epic lol second, Idk why but I think kaoru in here is quite selfish or maybe it's just my imagination? :p but ehhh I'm glad that I found this story! thank you for writing this
Jyurian chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Hi! We used to chat on AIM years ago, back when you were still working on this fic. I never did finish it, though, and it's been a few years since I read any fanfics... But the other day this one popped into my head and I decided I needed to come back to it! Hope all is well!
TOSoldtimer chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
This is a GREAT! Rurouni Kenshin vampire fic. I really loved the Sano/Kenshin flashbacks. Thanks.
P.S. If you like vampires, have you read Chelsea Quinn Yarbo's vampire books? I highly recommend them. Her vampire, St. Germaine, is thousands of years old.
natysc chapter 27 . 3/29/2014
I liked the story, just thought the part with the belief in God should have been more explored, because for me it was kind forced.
The interaction between Sano and Kenshin was really different and funny.
Kaoru and Kenshin were really cute sometimes. 3
feedthegrimmjows chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
This was an amazing fic. I loved every minute of it. :)
drana0 chapter 27 . 12/20/2012
Thank you for this epically long story! It's written so well and fascinating :)
Princessblue97 chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
I love this story OMG
One of the best! :D
Chany Rose chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
you're story is really good
RemaSofiRuin chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
i am re-reading this and just had to mention your shameless reference to "A Boy named Sue." That is what you're referencing w/ Kaoru's Boyfriend, right? anyway. kudos to you.
Sean Montgomery chapter 27 . 1/13/2011
Oh my gracious. Aryanne, I am SO not one for vampire fics. I think the whole vampire craze is a little nuts myself, but the more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion to succumbing is better than letting it pass me by with no experience. Seeing yet ANOTHER RK vampire fic was so... meh.

But I loved Grocery Store. So I figured I'd give this a try.

I firmly believe you have spoiled me rotten. How can I possibly read another vampire fic after this masterpiece? It was creative, daring, sexy, exciting, funny, heartbreaking... so many vampire-involved things I've read all revolve around the danger and sex, but you've done something far more worthwhile - you've blown my mind. There's such LIFE to this story. I never expected to be addicted to this like I was, but I can honestly say that reading this story in two days was the best thing that's happened to me since getting laid off. :D

I think the thing I appreciate most about it, though, is your portrayal of Christianity. As a Christian myself, I'm very tired of seeing the stereotypical "snobby Christians" or "in name only Christians." What a relief it was to read that Kaoru just felt so... genuine. I never felt for a moment that her beliefs were fake, and you delivered that masterfully in the little things; her behavior, correcting his profanity, standing by what she believed, questioning herself and her actions and her relationship with Kenshin. I don't really know how to describe it other than she was just REAL. She wasn't fake, she wasn't freaky. Just another simple girl who stood by what she knows, and woe to any who try and make her see otherwise. Thank you so much for this. I don't know anything about your own personal life or if you're a Christian too, but if you are, your portrayal is so desperately needed in today's time. Seriously - thank you so much for this.

And if you're not - your portrayal is so desperately needed in today's time. Seriously - thank you so much for this. ;)

I hope to return with a review for another one of your wonderful stories, but I'm not sure how they can top this one. Congratulations on a masterful epic that is a dose of fresh air in a copy-cat genre. Well done!
RemaSofiRuin chapter 16 . 12/6/2010
I don't mean to be rude but it's the "starboard bow". Starboard is right and port is left so saying "starboard port" is contradictory.

I generally don't review stories when i'm in the middle of reading them but I noticed something and also thought that your story was good enough to merit two reviews in stead of just the usual one. I have greatly enjoyed reading so far and will review again once i have finished. 'til then

-sofi
itsamimi chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
I'm rereading this story once again. This is truly a masterpiece. The details and quality of writing is amazing. I'll never get tired of reading this.
Sele de la Luna chapter 27 . 7/14/2010
Wow!

This was an excellent fic! I loved everything! It was incredible! )
Royal Orchid chapter 27 . 6/14/2010
great story! definitely one of my favorites!
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »