Reviews for Under The Influence
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
a: Please consider this a review of all 7 chapters.
b: Hot stuff!
c: Nice "alternate universe" story. (I really like that you spun it off of the canon episodes so well.)
d: Hot stuff!
e: Excellent command of the characters' dialogue. I could almost hear the actors speaking your lines.

I definitely look forward to finding more of your Chandler/Joey stories.
Emark chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Wow, just wow. lol. 0.o
Veridissima chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
Great story

It's sweet and funny at the same time
Sunshine-aki chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
haha that was really good. :D
xxandy23xx chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Haha that was cute and funny (: good job *thumbs up*
TheApathyImp chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
That was epically hot. 3 Joey and Chandler are so cute together. 3
CosmicPudding chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
This was simple awesome! It was simple and sweet and just the right length.
Erismti chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
You sure got me wanting to drool at the amount of slash!sex in this M rated story. Makes me want more fantasy with these two, it's just too cute, and hot. _ I don't see anything wrong with the whole of the story and really like how this turned out.
Leondra chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
Again, aw...I love Chandler's slight insecurity, and the way Joey comforts him. Btw, if your looking for good slash fics (they are hard to find), here's two that I stumbled across recently: Spin by BoltcasterGirlie and The One Without Structure by greenish orange.
Leondra chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
Aw, so cute! The others' reactions were very realistic, especially Phoebe's. This is definitely my favorite story I've read by you so far. Your others are great, too, of course, but this one doesn't have Mondler already together, and I like it like this- fsirly simple. Excelt for the whole Chandler thinking he's a woman thing :-)
Leondra chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
That was explained very well! Very realistically, when compared to some other flashbacks where no backstory or anything is given at all.
Leondra chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Poor Joey! I hope it all gets cleared up properly soon (another awesome chapter, by the way) *runs to read next chaptrer*
Leondra chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Very well done- I'm glad things are finally (relatively) out in the open. I loved the line- "Chandler peeked around Joey confidently, 'Hi, Rachel! What did you come to get?'" It struck me as very funny, for some reason, in that particular scenario.
Leondra chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
You depicted Chandler thinking he's a woman very well, which is hard (for obvious reasons). I'd like to see some of Chandler liking Joey when he's not confused over his gender.
Leondra chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow, I don't know why I never read this fic before- it's great. Very original, and strange (in a good way.)I think it needs to show a little more of why Joey likes Chandler (although in the show, I always thought that it was possible that Joey was gay, while Chandler I never really thought he was; just feminine).