Reviews for Sobriki's Knife
K-Daawg chapter 16 . 4/19/2005
I like it! :D Its getting very interesting! :D
noralmc chapter 14 . 1/10/2005
I like chapter 14 now, and I liked it before. This is one of my favorite stories out there right now, and I look forward to more updates! You capture the characters well, I can picture them acting this way, and only wish it happened this way on the show. Sigh.
K-Daawg chapter 14 . 1/9/2005
Great chapter! Love the story! Please continue! :D
ashes420 chapter 13 . 6/20/2004
I'm totally loving this story...please keep it up! :)
nk chapter 12 . 2/19/2004
GASP! whats goin on here?
TerraIncognita chapter 12 . 2/19/2004
Yay, it's back! I absolutely agree that Abby needs to have some fun of her own... and I'll even let the Joe Millionaire thing go. :-)
Caitlin chapter 12 . 2/18/2004
I agree with you about NICU it was a great episode, and i like that abby has a boy toy, i can't wait for that on the show, it will be quite funny, well anyway good chapter, and update soon :)
CARBYforever chapter 11 . 1/30/2004
awwh it was getting good...kindah feel bad for Abby tho! Next chapter please!
IDontWriteIJustRead chapter 11 . 1/21/2004
That as good. You asked for patience and I'll do my best. :)
Stokely chapter 9 . 11/29/2003
so...sad... (WAH) Great writing, i am totally in love with this story, but Carter and Abby never just talk and they never have any funny conversations like on the show... more happy, quirky moments would make this my all time fav ER story... but another thing that makes me sad, is how much nicer Luka is to Abby than Carter... and this is supposed to be CARBY... more nice, happy scenes!
But i hope Carter doesn't get off too easy with Abby.. dumbass... running off again... someone should smack him!
thanx... LOVE IT! KEEP IT COMING!
EBStarr chapter 4 . 11/15/2003
Hey, I like this so far :) You write a great Romano.

Trotting off to finish reading now...
TerraIncognita chapter 9 . 11/12/2003
Great job! I think your take on the spoilers is believable and in-character, but not too hard on my li'l Carby heart. I especially liked your description of Abby in the last chapter. Now straighten Carter out, will ya? :-) Thanks, looking forward to more!
IDontWriteIJustRead chapter 9 . 11/11/2003
I like this fic. It's playing out very nicely I think, but where is carby? I have not patience, sorry. ;)
Ella chapter 9 . 11/11/2003
Okay- I'm relying on you here- write us out of this, will you? TPTB seem disinclined!

Great stuff, as ever. Keep going!
Abby Lockhart chapter 7 . 10/26/2003
beautiful! agen!

keep it up n make it an R!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »