Reviews for The Seduction of Severus Snape
Marriage1988 chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
I laughed myself silly. That was too much. Thank you!
Kimmily chapter 16 . 2/17/2015
Well this was definitely funny as hell. Did she just say hell? OHH AHH yes well she did. anyway... I found your character to be rather strange which, of course, at least I hope so, was intended... otherwise that comment might be rather insulting, or not. either way the strangeness did weave through the whole story and never really stopped. Colin and Nadins encounters were not quite what i would have expected or liked, but to each what they want right? Of course I would have loved more of an actual explanation in the end as to why Severus changed his mind on keeping his distance or whatever it was he was doing, and really Nathanyal was somehow rather creepy if you ask me. The best parts of course were the challenges Nadine had to complete, though of course some were funnier than others. All in all I was only missing the moving suggestively, not with the face or eyebrows but the whole body would have been funny as well...
anyway, thanks for sharing,
Kimmily chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Well this was a hilarious chapter, and definitely a lot of fun to read. Ginny's like was the best though: can we touch it... I was laughing like made. ;)
Kimmily chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Well this was definitely entertaining although her compliments were anything but subtle. It was very funny, wish I knew what Snape is making off of all this... he probably feels pretty embarrassed... I would guess.
chocybiccy chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Much to the disapproval of my other half ( who I over dearly) I have just spent the weekend reading all 16 chapters.

You are a brilliant writer.

I have never laughed so much.
I dare not tell him there's a sequel!

Thank you so much for writing this.
akagami hime chan chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Oh, God. I can't believe it's actually over. I've enjoyed it so much. Seriously, i've tried reading it while I was supposed to be studying but I kept snorting and chocking while trying not to laugh so it didn't work out. Anyway. I've loved, loved, loved your fic. I really hope you've written more things, because i'm going to start stalking you and your stories from now on. That's it.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
her cheering for slytherin then kissing snape amazing! oh luna your are just so funny! oh god asking him to the dance my friend at school does that every year to this teacher its hilarious! yessss! finally colin has grown the backbone! i still love the remus parts there funny! this is so hilarious! i love it!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
oh god i bet james and sirius are watching this from where ever they are and just laughing there asses of cause not only is she getting there enemy but also there best friend randomlly but i love remus is this its funny how hes like ive already read then and then doubletakes so funny and its just hilarious fuckin with snape!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
ohhhh remus is back! how utterly fantastic that man is sooo gorgeous same as severus and sirius oh and james and a few other guys actually huh why are theres so many hot guys in this book series? its awesome though! love the story! its rather funny and interesting! here parents sound familiar i just cant put my finger on why though?
snowbabygurl chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
I have read the story up until here and I think it is a great story so far. Love the concept and the way it is going, however I can't seem to read any more because this chapter is really bunched together and i noticed at least the next one is too, and it makes it a little hard to read.
Darque Myth chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Just had to mention something minor: You'd mentioned before that Professor Sprout was dead, but in this chapter she gives points to Sev for helping her prune the venomous tentacula. Nothing big, but I thought I should bring it up.

I love this story, by the way! I'm just somewhat OCD in these continuity matters.

Haine Toliver chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love this sooooooooooo much!
goldfish chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Love this story. Hate the line "I wanted to rape him". Seriously, please take those rape lines out. You're a really good writer, but people making light of rape are just too triggering.
Algor Nox chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I really didn't like the word "rapelicious". Rape isn't funny, or sexy, or good in anyway, and equating it with something that Nadia finds pleasurable is quite disturbing.

Anyway, still one of my favorite fanfics, even with the homophobia and sexism (not that those are little things to brush off, but I can skip those parts).
Cathy chapter 16 . 1/28/2010
I find it a little disconcerting that Severus never really had anything to say that silenced Nadia effectively or never tried to get revenge on her either. I'm sure if he'd thought of it he would have been a force to be reckoned with. Oh well, maybe the other S story did it.