Reviews for Friend or Foe?
takuya chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
oh i love how this story is going hope you can update soon
Lady Eden Death chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
You HAVE never been raped so you don't know how badly it hurts your senses. You can't fucking think straight! You don't fucking know what it's like so don't try to lecture me about what you'd do if you were raped!
Chronoquest chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
huh? What's Ichari hiding... and why did I almost type Itachi?

Random Voice in head: because you know Itachi is a sexy beast

Aww... screw off, Mr. Random Voice in my Head... I don't need a headache.

Anwyays, I liked your story, and it confused the hell out of me. Why was Naruto so... calm when Miyoko hit the servant. Normally he would've been shouting his butt off, telling her that if she ever did that again, he would personally beat some sense into her.

or maybe I'm thinking too much... eh heh heh... anyays, continue this, please
hanachan chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
i like ur ficcy
keep it up
Sakurae Kirisa chapter 4 . 1/13/2004
Oh my... Please continue soon! And as for the pairing... *chants* SasuNaru SasuNaru SasuNaru SasuNaru... *grin*
Tram Anh japananimegirl chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

Please write more...

I wanna read the Prequel and the rest of this!

Please...write more...more SasuNaru stuff (romance...)... -

- Your very, very, very anxious cousin, Tram Anh
Anime Lass chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
I can't wait for more!
japananimegirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Hey Christina! It's Tram Anh! GREAT story! I want to read more!
Helen chapter 4 . 10/8/2003
Ahaha, I'm really surprised that all the pleading is actually working. I thought you would've stuck to NaruHina no matter what other people said.

Very nice work for this chapter. Though I've read it already, it doesn't hurt to see it again. Please keep up the wonderful work and update soon.

_ Your cousin
Myth720 chapter 4 . 10/8/2003
so, the title refers to the doctor and Miyoko? i thought it refered to Sauke & Naruto... or maybe both? very interesting thing develops there.. i cant wait for more... also interested in Sasuke & Naruto's special relationship... the undertons are screaming, so you gotta give it to us _ i'm looking forward to your prequel.. if it ends with Sasuke & Naruto alone in a cave, it ought to be good ;) well, write more and update faster! it's got the potential to become a great story!
story in reverse chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
*_* ::marries you::
Beta Reader chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
WAHH! UPDATE!
AsnGothic chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Oh, wow! These are written SO beautifully. And you got a lot of famous SasuNaru writers reviewing too! Lucky. XP Keep continuing, the suspense is killing me!

By the way, your friend told me about this fic and that you might make it a HinaNaru. Please, please, please don't! It's not my decision, but...it's got a lot of SasuNaru potential, and they really are a good pairing...and I don't want to read a wonderful fanfic and see it turn into the pairing that kills me later on. A lot of wonderful SasuNaru authors also think that, I bet. ;_; You have wonderful SasuNaru in here...

Well, I gotta go! Keep writing! Chu
sparklyhowitzer chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
M...I love hospitals...Good scene! intriguiging...I liike these OCs better than the first one - especially whip-girl.

Hope Naruto is ok

Keep at it!
Anime Lass chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
What about Naruto! He is alright...right? why were Sasuke's fingers turning black a good thing?