Reviews for Childe Harry to the Dark Tower Came
scrooge25 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Very nice. Though the ending seemed a bit rushed. I suppose they went to Hogwarts and figured out how to go back to their own time with no problem. Besides extreme awkwardness of those who have just fucked.
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is easily one of my favorite one-shots. The interaction between Harry and Severus is simply perfect. My only complaint is that I want to know what will happen next and it has been a long time since this was written. I guess what I am saying is that I keep hoping to see a continuation..lol. Anyways...great little story!
snails-on-the-french-riviera chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
... almost terrifying, at times, chilling and yet- so HOT! utterly confusing as to what precicely is going on, but OMG, my stomach was jumping all over the place! i like it- it's scary and sad and epic- if that makes any sence at all... XD
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
interesting.
lathena chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
o hot
danceofflame7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This story is well woven and intriguing. It immediately draws you in and pulls you along, leaving you wanting more when you're through... you have a lot of talent!
Goldensong chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Ooh, very nice. Like it lots and lots!
CannonFodder chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Well told - you have a great writing style. I agree with the previous reviewer - the story told from Snape's POV would be equally as intriguing. Great job.
tangledhair chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
"Both."
Wow. Sensuous tale. Took my breath away at several points. The Harry/Snape interaction was very well written. I loved how they came to terms with their position- stuck with one another. Harry's curiosity and frustration were right on.
I had to check back a couple of times to keep the names of new characters straight- I imagine because they are unfamiliar Olde Englishe and what not. But on a whole, I am quite impressed with your writing stlye, and expect to be reading your Minor Arcana series soon.
You've definitely gained a reader.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
it is absolutely wonderful.
do not know how else to describe it save to say that it is fabulous
Trunks-01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
That's so good, please, write a sequel of this fabulous story !
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
that was incrediable! do we get a sequal?
Yxonomei chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
That was undeniably beautiful. It was rich and flowing.
Tirla chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Whoa! That was Great! Your descriptions were enough to let me feel Harry's mental confusion. Would have liked as much concentration on Snape too. Nice one shot that could continue...?