Reviews for In My Dreams
jennyiffer chapter 17 . 4/28/2004
*Sniff* Nice ending..*sniff* Its was so sweet and happy, and Im so glad it was a happy ending! *praises Cyberwing* hope you write a sequel! Btw, i would like kaiba or marik to be in your next fan-fic (according to your comments at the start of chap 17) because they are my two fav characters!
The Sabbit chapter 17 . 4/17/2004
- Aw... how sweet... I'm glad that Elle and Seto had a happy ending! This one gives you praises and plushies! - You should write a sequal... hehe... they have kids in a few years, and they still argue like hell... lol. Wonderful wonderful wonderful!
BookDragon chapter 17 . 4/14/2004
Thanks for finishing this story. You wouldn't believe how many people give up on great stories like this one. Very glad you finished it. _
Walrus chapter 17 . 4/14/2004
AMAZING!
Good job, your first story!
*sniff* *sniff*
Elle finally got what she deserves... a zillion dollar husband! And if it doesn't work... divorce him and get half of his money!
Everybody is happy!~ .
magicianofblackchaos23 chapter 17 . 4/13/2004
Aw, so cute, I don't feel the need to bite Elle's head of in overwhelming jealousy!
TopazOwl chapter 16 . 4/12/2004
No frigen way chapter 16 is the end!You better have put end on chapter seventeen by mistake 'cus ill hurt you if thats supposed to be the end!No frigen way! You suck if thats the end!
Oil Pastel chapter 17 . 4/12/2004
WOW! Ohmygod! That was so good! I LOVED this fic, its was great, Seto rox my toe sox I tell thee. Aw...I'm so happy that they got together in the end. YAY! I'm so glad I took the time to read this, and the ending just tied together perfectly. Really well done.
Really great fic hun!
Pastel x x x
reenas-as chapter 17 . 4/11/2004
WHAT! THat's it? What about Mokuba knowing her, and her having bee nin love with him before and she couldn't remember? Certainly that wasn't what that orphanage stuff was about. That wouldn't make Mokuba so upset. Why was she dueling him at the beginning? WHY! So many questions!
Other than that, I liked it. I'm glad she realized that he really did love her. Yay!
TopazOwl chapter 17 . 4/11/2004
So much happieness!
YumeTakato chapter 17 . 4/11/2004
Wah! I loved this fic! The ending was somewhat abrupt in my opinion, but otherwise very amusing since- being the richest woman in the world wouldn't suck all that much.
I just kind of wanted to see how the relationship would grow/deepen ::lol:: Oh well.
Fun Times!
Ente chapter 17 . 4/11/2004
aw. *sniffle* that was an awesome ending. tehehe the age argument thing rocks! tehehe love it! YAY!
Right, I'll try and check out your next fic whenever you put it up. you know i love this one, or at least i hope you know. if you didn't before you do now.
Cya!
Dance like nobody's watching
Sing like nobody's listening
Draw like no one's criticizing
Write like you've never been flamed
Live like it's Heaven on Earth
~Ente .~
Aneaniel chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Your summary turned me off from the story, and Joey is far too OOC...this is a pitiful attmept as a Mary Sue with Kaiba...
Guest chapter 17 . 4/11/2004
FANTASTIC...ASWESOME...GREAT...PERFECT ENDING!
Lightning Sage chapter 17 . 4/11/2004
Hehe...in the author's notes at the beginning, you stated, "I had so many testes and projects"... *giggles* ;; Sorry, I'm being immature.
*puts on serious, thoughtful face*
WEll, I noticed there were some minor spelling and grammatical errors throughout the story, so you might want to fix them later.
I must say that I have mixed feelings about the ending. I like some of the revelations Elle makes, but part of the things she says are a bit selfish. I guess that's in her character, and we [the readers] can't expect miracle changes in her personality. I liked very much, however, the scene where Seto stops Elle from leaving Japan. I like the realizations and epiphanies Elle has, and how she finally perceives the situation as it truly is.
I think the story, overall, was written in a unique fashion, but could use some improvements, mainly in the spelling and grammar area. Congrats on your first completed story!
Mokubaz-Angel chapter 17 . 4/11/2004
Good chappie! Please, please update soons!