Reviews for Sinking Into Pools of Mocha
creativesm75 chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
cool
Lady Light chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
*smiles* wow... I read the first few chapters a during the years they didn't have review alert... and i rediscovered this fic through fictionpress. Amazing how things work eh? Lovely fic. Sad it doesn't have a sequel though. I would've looked forward for it.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
hahah that was soo kool i luv it!
Kourui chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
::Mouth wide open:: Val-chan! That was a sad but satisfying ending. In a way I wasn't surprised to read teh ending but some part of me hoped there would be a little more than lust shown in the ending, concerning Brad. You don't need a sequel for this, it will only strecth the story to unnecessarely (sp). But I do wish to see other stories done by you though in the future.

Keep up the wonderful stories writings and I shall forever be here (no matter how longit takes me _;;)

Much love nad luck,

Kourui
Kourui chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
What the hell? BRAD DID NOT JUST DO WHAT I THINK HE DID? He did not just kiss her as if he owned her! That little bastard. ::huff:: But I guess I can't really blame him, for being his sadistic hateful self huh? I thought so. Besides the anger towards our friend, I really enjyed this chapter. I enjoyed how makoto was throw off by just a kiss and not the usual hand to hadn combat. That scene threw something new into the story and made it more likable. well in my oppinion that is. _
Kourui chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
::Whistles:: Schul really knows how to push it huh? ::Giggles:: It was interesting to read the turn out of both characters and what Brad had to say when he arrived. I love the way you made schul teased and have his fun with Mako-chan. That is so like him, no one cna deny it.

Kourui
Kourui chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
::pokes head out and looks sheepish:: Sorry, Val-chan! I swear I was going to review and well...my english teacher decided to give us two essays _;; Well um, besides that! I read this chapter and I loved it. It was real and almost touchable. Meaning I can feel like I'm actually one of the bystanders watching without much trouble. Everytime Mako hit something, I felt myself wince, especially when she hit the glass. That was cruel of Brad, but then againthat's just brad.

I wasn't really surprise when mako asked if he was going to kill her or not. Its something that she would just say. _

Well it looks like I have more to read! See ya soon!
Sarien using a library pc chapter 5 . 9/13/2003
Ai! An angsty ending...well...not really. It tied the loose ends nicely but left a lot of "what ifs." Who knew that Mako-chan would loose to a kiss (though that the kisser was none other then the extremely bishounen Crawford helped). At least he was being truthful and didn't try to sugercoat what had happened to them and stayed in character.

All in all, I have to say I like this story (though I like Schwarz Blitz a tad more _;). The plot was belivable and I even felt sympathy for the characters (Brad too, surprisingly). You don't have to write a sequal. Just update a story and I'll be content. _

On a side note, Once in a Blue Moon is on hiatus. Why? My poor computer crashed and I didn't have a back up for half of my stories. OBM is on hard copy since it's new but I'm afraid my older ones didn't have the same luck. I don't have very good luck, do I? -_-

Ciao.

-Sarien
Sarien chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
Sorry for reviewing so late. There was a family emergency and I haven't felt up to the task of reviewing or writing. Sorry.

This chapter was great though. I like the way that Brad...Crawford I mean, threw Makoto off balance with such a simple thing as a kiss. I don't like the way he just left her there, so vulnerable. That bastard. I would say please update soon but I have yet to read the 5th chapter.
MistressCoCoLoVeR chapter 5 . 9/12/2003
poor Makoto. She got her ass beat down pyhically and mentally. this was a nice story. In the game of who was the boss Makoto lost because she gave into her lust basiclly and dealing with a man who can see into the near future. *clocks tounge and shakes head* I would ask for a sequel but we all know you won't do it. To be honest even if she used her powers I don't think she could have won. the girl dosen't think before she acts. Unless she got help from the others she would have died if Brad didn't stop while he was ahead.
Blood Beast chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
Good god, Crawford's such a complete bastard! A sexy, sexy bastard.

You completely get the characters- i love it.

Ive read this chapter three times now- god i love this story.

You are so good.
Tigeress Moon chapter 4 . 9/10/2003
I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Lady Light chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
Aww... poor Mako-chan
MistressCoCoLoVeR chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
eh! Soocky!Soocky nah! It's looks like it's on now. I understand why Makoto was feeling weeak in the knees. I would be too if Brad was kissing me! Is there going to be more romance or what? And where are the other scouts? When are they going to show up? I want more romance! And i hope ther will be some S&M shit in this if you know what i'm sayin'? Hurry up with another update.
pinkfrogs chapter 4 . 9/9/2003
that was really good i can imagine crawford doing that and makoto's reactions were also very in charector. ja pinkfrogs