Reviews for It's Easier to Run
Slowlytheblooddrips chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Yes, it IS easier to run ,how do I know? I always do that! and I DO usually just 'calm the pain with numb feelings' and I ALWAYS 'face the pain alone' but just like you said, in the end your heart usually will win. Well I really like it! Yet another fabulous poem! great job!(I LOVE exclaimation marks! But not as much as question marks!)
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow, nice job.
freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
aw cute poem man!
Abated-Valiance chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I love this poem. I read and re-read it so much, i just printed it off. lol _ awesomeness!
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
AW...POOR INU-CHAN!...umm...Gomen...I mean...uhh...Damned am I...
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
This is so kawaii!
lyrehcanimegurl chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
hey! i think ur poem is great! i'm gonig to show it to all my friends who are inuyasha fans neway maybe u can email me sometimes tell me when you do updates on ur stories or make new fics sry couldn't sign review computer's messeup!
ink and ashes chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
He he he.
Inu's trapped...go KAGOME!
sweetnsad chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
WOW*sniff* that was so beautiful. i love ur poems iv read a bunch and there all totaly wonderful_
WindScar chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Awesome Kag-chan! I really liked it, like I said in past reviews, you have a knack for poetry. Ya know, it's hard to find someone who can capture the essence of Inu-Yasha so well. Keep writing poetry, but don't you DARE stop writing chapter fics. . .okay? Good, Ja ne!

Angel de la musica chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
This is so good!
slvrstarlight chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
linkin park inspired, ne? spiffy coolness.
Sesshomaru's chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
wow.. that's more like a song then a poem.. it was good. Very good.
kuroinu chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
hey (again)! this one was cute! the first paragraph thingymabob was like a linken park song on that meteora cd! i listen to it like 3 times a day(when im not watching recorded inu tapes) and i know them all by heart! did you mean to do that? oh well i dont care really i want to hurry and finish this review sos i can read some more of your fics ja ne!

-ja ne