Reviews for Fighting Temptation
Nagary chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
AJSHSADKDGAHKSJDGKJS! HERMOSO! *OOO*! 3
megawoman 5210 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Will you please make a sequel? Because one, I imagined this pairing a little. And two, I don't think there are enough Time Squad fanfics.
voltina snape chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
congratulations, your fic is really good! 3 maybe need more lemmon, but is amazin I want more!
Ynnep chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
lol your grammar needs a little work, don't we all though? lol But regaurdless a very cute fic. Great job!
Lilaxx002 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Pssh, this is so in character. I always thought their relationship was like an old married couple. Very fluffy. :)
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I LOVE THIS! Tuddrussel and Larry are SO CANON! There's only one problem - Larry's a ROBOT. How are they supposed to work around that?

-*sigh*- eh, c'est la vie. This was brilliant, though. Go you! :D
olivia chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
this was my favorite one so far it was so cute please write more time squad stories :)
decatora chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Not bad. I actually really really liked it! Since Time Squad was turned off the air so soon I kind of forgot about it for while. Took me forever to really figure out who was who - not from your writing but from me forgetting about the show. But I loved the fanfic. It was really cute! A little OOC, but it was worth it. I hope that you continue writing, and I wish to see more of your work in the near future.
AkaiMurasaki chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
OMG! I loved it. You captured their characters so well! I hope you'll keep on writing!
Christina chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Awesome!Awesome!Awesome! Plz do more if you have time.
Christina chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aw. So cute! Plz write more.
Brer Fox chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Great story! Slash for these two is so impossible to find, but it's got to be one of my favorite pairings ever
ChibiMoses chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Awesome job! I've had a craving for Time Squad slash for quite a while now, and this story was perfect _

Great job!
Sara chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Ya know, I've thought about them, but I never thought someone would AGREE with the pairing!

This is so top notch cartoon slash right here! It's IC (which is so hard to find) and adorable! I LOVE Paul Robsen! I'd love to see another fic with these two!
Master Fedora chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Aw! I thought I was the only person who considered them as a couple. That was so sweet. I loved it.