Reviews for The Games of the Gods, Book One: Setting the Board
RedbeardCoC chapter 1 . 10/6
being spammed by 80 reviews is suchh a drag omg all the other authors must be jealous of your awesomness
Avery chapter 49 . 9/17
Okay, 1:06 am and I can't laugh out loud or else my mom will wake up... But I'm dying right now...
Fiera Evenstar chapter 79 . 7/13
Dear, dear author, I would like to thank you for giving me one of the most enjoyable Fanfiction experiences I have ever had. The characters were beautifully done, and the story had so much voice. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this magical journey. Bless you.
Fiera Evenstar chapter 63 . 6/29
Where was Gondor when we needed Chapter 64?
Fiera Evenstar chapter 19 . 6/17
This chapter warmed my heart like jasmine tea!
Fiera Evenstar chapter 11 . 6/16
What percent of angst are we talking here?
Fiera Evenstar chapter 9 . 6/16
I was having 12% of a moment...
Fiera Evenstar chapter 4 . 6/16
This story has had me chuckling all the way through! Thank you for that!
LittleWesties9 chapter 19 . 2/5
Glad to see Glorfindel again but I'm still annoyed. I mean if she KNOWS what's going to happen (aka. The fellowship and the war etc.) why didn't she learn to defend herself at LEAST? -.- It's a great story so far but damnnnnnn her decision to not prepare for the future reallyyyyy bugs me.
LittleWesties9 chapter 18 . 2/5
...She's been away from Rivendell all this time, and she STILL DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT!?
What the actual hell!? -.-
fictionalfinesse chapter 1 . 2/3
Your story has more words then every Harry Potter book. Good job. I'm excited to start reading.
Guest chapter 68 . 10/27/2015
See! All this wouldn't have happened if she wouldn't have run of AGAIN!
Guest chapter 67 . 10/27/2015
Oh come on! This is ridiculous! Maybe if she thought he died at least that would make sense!
Guest chapter 66 . 10/27/2015
Hmpf. Still think Rachel is a selfish bitch. And a coward. Always running from her problems.
Guest chapter 64 . 10/27/2015
That's it. Rachel is a selfish bitch. She should have told Kari the truth!
2,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »