Reviews for Sui Generis
Samantha.Nicolette chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
Tehehehehehehehe I think I know why he knows where

she's going ... But I'm porobably wrong ...

The compass?

:p
Wicked R chapter 13 . 11/1/2007
Anamaria again, his friend. great!
Wicked R chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
never mind about exact history, it's not like the Kraken existed either.

nice encouraging words from Elizabeth
Wicked R chapter 11 . 11/1/2007
ingenious ideas!
Wicked R chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
they are so wonderful together.
i.luv.2.read chapter 14 . 5/12/2007
You are one of the best writers on fanfiction! I am definitely going to try and read all of your stories! They are so good!
WitchyGypsy chapter 14 . 3/3/2007
Wow this was excellant! I loved it. Great storng story. Keep up the great writting skills!
Chase El Toliso chapter 14 . 8/5/2005
I'm grinning like a bloody idiot right now! Excellent story! I laughed, I cried, I read instead of studying for my finals...all worth it! Great job!
crystalvoicedcamelotlady chapter 14 . 7/28/2005
Hello, I was just browsing and found your story. You did a great job with it! I couldn't tear myself away. Oh, and thanks for asking what a Mary-Sue was, because I had been wondering myself. I'm enjoying Silver and Gold very much right now. :)

Renee M.
TheEndandAlways chapter 13 . 3/17/2005
hey,wheres the final chapter? u cant give it up now. u only had one more chapter to go! plz update it. im sure it would make a lot of people happy. :o)
kerricarri chapter 14 . 3/9/2005
very nicely exucuted - I praise your hard efforts in finishing this fic off quite nicely. the ending was something unexpected and it gave you a sense of satisfaction somehow, someway. and the last line left you with a nice tingly feeling. Jack in this one was also sweet, and he wasn't all into sex and whatnot with the main female OC chara so THAT was a nice bonus. a breather, how about? and well... the plot was just awesome and it was written excellently (is that even a word...) xD well, very nice CJS fic!
SpadesJade chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I love finding finished fanfics in the archive! Means I don't have to worrya bout them getting abandoned at the end. and I know there are at least two more parts! More reviews ahead, matey!

SJ
YourRedRightAnkle chapter 14 . 11/24/2004
Oh my god! i just read this story and i cant wait to read the next ones! You even made me cry in some parts..lol...i cry in everything...yes well congrats on a great story!
Element Panther chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
you do good work
louisefamesavvy chapter 8 . 1/5/2004
hi ur doing gr8 this is just as id imagine jack to b whats the song from chapter 8 plse tell me its gorgeous : )
x big hug n a bottle of rum
yo ho me hearties