Reviews for Somewhere In The Answers
Simoman chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
Nice work so far! Update soon!
Caderyn chapter 7 . 8/24/2004
I know that you've probably abandoned this story, and that it's become a major AU by now, but I'd really like for you to continue this. It's so hard to find any seth/marissa stories and I think yours is really interesting. I agree with you, in that it's so fun to imagine - the pairing wouldn't probably even occur to many people, but that's why I like it.

Please do continue. I hope Seth's not gonna be killed by LuketheCohenshisParents...
monnie chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
I love the story & I hope u continue with it! I must say that I'd like this to be a Seth/Marissa pairing in the end...i'm starting to get into reading Seth and Marissa stories.

**Although in all honesty, I love both Ryan and Seth and to me that would be one of the most difficult choices i'd ever have to make.
AME chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
Hi, I just found this fic today and well, I LOVE IT! But, are you going to update it soon? Like really soon? Please?
Kellie Stults chapter 7 . 6/18/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! What a great idea - a little Seth/Marissa romance, not to mention she's pregnant with his kid...genius. I hope you update soon - like one of your other reviewers said on another one of your stories, I follow all your stories and have read them and I absolutely love everything you've written. So - great job, awesome work..please update soon!
me chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
OMG you have to update this story its really awesome I love it I cant wait to find out wats gonna happen PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!1
RoCkInBm295 chapter 7 . 3/30/2004
what is going to happen review
summereth chapter 7 . 3/26/2004
gr8 so far is there going to be more
f-lix-er chapter 7 . 3/2/2004
continue this story! its really good!
mrskelley chapter 7 . 2/9/2004
You should update, it is an interesting story.
sethlover chapter 7 . 12/5/2003
hey this story sucks! OMG like seth would ever do anything with marissa knowing that ryan likes her and i mean come on he is like madly in love with summer!oh and the kiss the end is a very nonh-ryan thing to do so why dont you try to fix this terrible story!
Lea chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
OMG, this is so good! update soon, plz
Gwen Evans chapter 7 . 9/24/2003
Not bad...enjoying it in my working thought to ponder, though:

Would a 17 year old street tough REALLY know about Dawson's Creek?
kp chapter 7 . 9/20/2003