Reviews for Harry Potter and the High Lord of Hell
Guest Kala chapter 16 . 10/21
My what a brilliant story, I've read the first one in the series(?) and this one as far as it's currently gone within about 6-8 hours. Will it be the final battle with Lord Voldemort to stop the High Lord of Hell or will there aslo be a final battle with just Voldemort himself later? Will Voldemort be at a slight disadvantage due to his (most likely) using the dark sister staff constantly? Will Harry learn how to wield the "shy sister staff" before the battle to stop the High Lord of Hell possessing Voldemort's body or will that be the first time Harry manages to wield the staff successfully then? Would this give him a slight edge too? I'm very interested in the answers to these questions, please continue this story whenever you can.
teenwriter827 chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
R u gonna finish it
katrina chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
where is the rest of story please thanks
potterqueen86 chapter 16 . 9/15/2011
luv it. Now waiting for u to finish it. stop leaving us hanging
Shadow315 chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
I want to know what happens! You haven't updated in YEARS! Please, please, update!

MORE SOON!

-shadow
Aw cliffhanger D chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
That was quite cruel of you. But I don't care.

You don't know me. I love this story. It is cool and great and awesomesauce and fantabulistic and cool. Did I mention awesomesauce?

I want you to update. It has, may I remind you in the nicest possible way, been over 6 years since the last update.

Lurve, APersonThatYouReallyDon'tKnowAndIsQuite,QuiteCreepy.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very good chapter.

gunny
Miss Millie chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
Hello, Are you still writing?

Please we are still reading...

Good luck in all you do.
The World is a Blanket chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
i guess its safe to assume this story is abandoned? aw, if it isnt, please update!
AvariNessaDiego chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
Lord Dreadnault,

I just want you to know that I am not really a fan of Harry/Ginny pairing...But you have done a great job of writing one. You wrote it in a way that I don't mind the pairing at all. Plus the great plot kind of overshadows that minor part. I actually enjoyed this and will continue to read it, despite my general dislike of the pairing. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

~AvariNessaDiego~
islanzadi1995 chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
i know thats its been years since you last updated but it would be nice to see this story continue
hi chapter 16 . 1/7/2010
yeah, me again.. i really enjoyed reading this story! i can't wait for the next chapter (hint hint).. but yeah. i'll wait. :]
BYoshi1993 chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
I KNEW I shouldn't have read this chapter! The title was the awful foreshadowing warning that I ignored in my zeal to read this wonderful story. Well, wherever you are, I wish you well and hope that you UPDATE.

-Michael :D
Mini Luna chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
OMG UPDATE!

I LOVE THIS STORY!
Staylor chapter 16 . 4/16/2009
Brilliantly written... Thanx. But, where is the rest?

More...More...More!