Reviews for Harry Potter and the High Lord of Hell
teenwriter827 chapter 16 . 4/12
R u gonna finish it
katrina chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
where is the rest of story please thanks
potterqueen86 chapter 16 . 9/15/2011
luv it. Now waiting for u to finish it. stop leaving us hanging
Shadow315 chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
I want to know what happens! You haven't updated in YEARS! Please, please, update!

MORE SOON!

-shadow
Aw cliffhanger D chapter 16 . 2/14/2011
That was quite cruel of you. But I don't care.

You don't know me. I love this story. It is cool and great and awesomesauce and fantabulistic and cool. Did I mention awesomesauce?

I want you to update. It has, may I remind you in the nicest possible way, been over 6 years since the last update.

Lurve, APersonThatYouReallyDon'tKnowAndIsQuite,QuiteCreepy.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very good chapter.

gunny
Miss Millie chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
Hello, Are you still writing?

Please we are still reading...

Good luck in all you do.
The World is a Blanket chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
i guess its safe to assume this story is abandoned? aw, if it isnt, please update!
AvariNessaDiego chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
Lord Dreadnault,

I just want you to know that I am not really a fan of Harry/Ginny pairing...But you have done a great job of writing one. You wrote it in a way that I don't mind the pairing at all. Plus the great plot kind of overshadows that minor part. I actually enjoyed this and will continue to read it, despite my general dislike of the pairing. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

~AvariNessaDiego~
islanzadi1995 chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
i know thats its been years since you last updated but it would be nice to see this story continue
hi chapter 16 . 1/7/2010
yeah, me again.. i really enjoyed reading this story! i can't wait for the next chapter (hint hint).. but yeah. i'll wait. :]
BYoshi1993 chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
I KNEW I shouldn't have read this chapter! The title was the awful foreshadowing warning that I ignored in my zeal to read this wonderful story. Well, wherever you are, I wish you well and hope that you UPDATE.

-Michael :D
Mini Luna chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
OMG UPDATE!

I LOVE THIS STORY!
Staylor chapter 16 . 4/16/2009
Brilliantly written... Thanx. But, where is the rest?

More...More...More!
DarkeAngel10 chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
yay! can't wait till nxt chappie! i hope everyone sees how powerful harry and ginny are!