Reviews for Remus in Furs
h'tom servioux chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Fantastic! Love the Sweeney Todd reference.
Vance Emmeline chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
VENUS IN FURS! Nice! What a coincidence...that's one of my favourite songs! This story's hilarious. Kepe up the great work!

Luv, me.
fllama chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
bloody brilliant *wipes a tear from her eyebrow* ohmuhgosh muh stomach hurts from laughing so much...cripes i loved that one! cheers dude!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Very cute. Not to mention educaitonal! Everyone should know of the ways to avoid the most evil of all story elements...the Mary Sue. *shudders* Lovely parody, it made me giggle. *grins* *glomps author* Sadly it wouldn't be so damn funny if it weren't so true. *shivers at the thoughts of overused plot lines* This was done very well though, you've got a great sense of humor! *grins* *waves*
Later yo,
Icy
FluffysBijin05 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
i just read your story and it was absolutely the most funniest thing that i have seen. I bet you had fun writing it.
BUH-BYE _
aihjah chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
It was after one of those long reading journeys through the jungle of heartfelt Remus-Lupin-is-sensitive-and-hopelessly-self-critical fanfics that I stumbled upon this magnificent piece of mocking-all-my-Remus-Lupin-is-sensitive-and-hopelessly-self-critical fanfic. A welcome pause in the flood of tears for a poor norwegian brat like myself! I needed that one. (P.S. Do you by any chance happen to know where one could purchase the mentioned magical thigh-master?)
Chaotic Variance chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
*laughs* Very, very nice.
tabatha chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
i loved it! except Lupin and Sirius must must must end up together.
Fantome chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Defense Against The Mary Sues! This is hilarious! Great job! Unfortunately, we can never protect the world from the Mary Sue invasion. There is a never-ending supply of girls out there!

I tried to protect the world against teenage poetry:

. ?storyid1269667

and people just didn't get it.
Arabwel chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
*cackle* this was fun! Although i have to note that my sister's full name is Ida Maria Susanna... Too bad. This was really fun
Twinnie chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
*laughs hysterically* Oh. My. God. This is so funny ! I'm definitely not a slash shipper, but even the slash part was so parodic that it didn't matter _ A delirious fic ! *wipes tears off her cheeks*
iczer6 chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Hilarious! Oh I've read some stories like this.
Tini chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
*Snort* This was kick assedly funny. power to the witty.
Cail M chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
PRetty brilliant beginning the first line had me shaking with contained laughter (other people in the rom might give me funny looks if I really starting guffawing.) An enormous marble pestle. Snicket. MAn eating rocks! Stop, stop, it hurts, it hurts :D Too clumsy to chase bunnies? Alas, poor poor Remus! Your overwrought Remus, your bad-boy Sirius, your Freudian slippery Severus stomp on the ridiculous cliches, all of them! and make me laugh. You're brilliant. And I think you're right about them being celibate. But I do Neville stories, not R/S.