Reviews for Sisters of War
I'm so sad this was never finished! There are lots of great stories out there, but so many tried so hard to make the romance into a Romance Novel. Your characterisation of Draco, Narcissa, Ginny, Molly, McGonagall- It's all so spot on and believable, despite the last book not coming out before you wrote the last chapter!
milpogsgrl chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
:( Please come back!

Just in case...on the off chance that you do come back someday, I'll subscribe.

I can't tell you how much I love this!
ChrisGurl chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Wow! I really really enjoyed your characterization here, especially of Draco and of McGonagall. The plot was very interesting and had the same general feel to it as canon, which was very nice. A nice read!
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
Oh I can't wait to read more!
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Wow. I came to reread this story, and I just wanted to ask if I could continue it for you, since it has been quite a while since you last posted. PM me and let me know. :3
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Dude, this is really good. Please put up the next chapter soon! You just, please please please, have to continue this. I hope that the Amazons will play a bigger part in future. Please continue!

Much love and thanks

~Kiza
merriza chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
This is a brilliant story. I honestly think it is the best I've seen we're someone puts their own plot into a gap in JK's. The way you've developed Ginny and Draco's relationship through such little interaction is amazing.

I love this fic so please update soon.

Ezriella chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS FIC! and i read it then looked to see when it was last updated and OMG 07! please i beg you to post again? PLEASE? i havnt found a fic i love this much in a while im almost out of DG fics and it is my addiction lol hoping you will update soon :D great fic.
Anna Scathach chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
wow awesome

so what was their fate they sealed with a kiss?
deleted2012 chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
is this the end?

it seems unfinished, but it also seems like a good place to end, and write a sequel.

so, whats going on?

this is FAb idea, FAb story, so if you just end it like this, doncha think its a bit... disappointing?
LifeIsALittleWeird chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
This is such a great story. You havnt updated it in so long but i would really apprecitate it if you did. I am dieing from the suspense of not knowing what happens next. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this.
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
I love this fic, and I'm hoping you haven't completely abandoned it! I just read the whole thing in one sitting– absolutely amazing, compelling, and wonderful. Your characterizations are SO spot on, I'm still reeling from the impact that this left. Please continue, it'd be such a shame not to give an ending to something that's so brilliant.
scubarang chapter 7 . 5/26/2008
I love your stories and this one is as original and interesting as the rest I've read (D/G fics). But please tell me you'll finish this. It's been a year and a half and you left us at their first kiss. Come on, please update
SuLily chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
I like how it goes with canon, it just adds to it! Great job!
xvestigex chapter 7 . 7/30/2007