Reviews for Fantasy Guys
Tr4veller chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
THIS is pure genius. Seriously, you almost got me to tears, and i laughed hard at some part. It was a real, real pleasure to read this, big thank you for writing it : )
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I straight up love this story. You captured Midnighter's voice perfectly, and I liked that you did so without resorting to using stats or numbers. You really made his emotional-retardation believable; it corresponded with what the comics show about the character and made for an interesting (yet very realistic) contrast to Apollo's characterization. I loved the idea of Midnighter keeping imaginary boyfriends in his head, especially because it's so illogical yet safer than daring to make a move.

My favorite part was the bit about Midnighter treasuring every word that Apollo said to him but not being able to come up with anything to say back. I also really liked the idea of him not remembering when he first told Apollo he loved him but knew definitively when he had first considered it.

Anyway, fantastic work with this. Thanks for sharing!
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
*Snork* Midnighter is so socially retarded. Excellent job, by the way; even though this is years and years old, it still deserves a review and a favourite, so I can stumble across it all over again.

ReaperRain
Kaorots chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow must love Midnight here. The socially disabled. I really like how they just sort of clicked together.
Green Raven 212 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This was great, put a great big smile on my face, I loved it! Perfectly written, the story flowed out nicely. Great work, well done! :)
Renn chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Loved it. You're a genius, and I loved this to bits. Thanks a great bunch for sharing! )
Char-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
nice story i liked the interaction between the two D
severedscythe chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Your hair is stupid is now my favourite declaration of love EVER. I aboslutely adore this story.
Mattora chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Lovely! :hug: So sweet, so funny! Love it!
Dien chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Delicious and luvverly. I enjoyed it immensely- even if you were an unfaithful bitch. ;)

Keep up the good work! Apollo and Midnighter are so lovely in your hands. :) (and admit it- for once it's nice to have a fanon relationship we don't have to create out of scratch and subtext.. :P )
batbabe chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Wonderful story. I think it's the best Apollo/Mid-centerd fic I've read so far. Real good work!