Reviews for Tsukiataru Tasekai
QueenTatooine chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
This would be much easier to read if it didn't keep jumping back and forth between perspectives. Just tell the story in Narative 3rd person and it would be so much easier to follow, as it is because of this narative style, I do not wish to continue the story.

The idea sounds good though.

QueenTatooine
pruningshears chapter 16 . 9/22/2003
wtf? inuyasha finally shows up and leaves! this is getting way too fluffy for me, I'm gonna have to decline reading further, sorry I love fighting not fluff and now sesshoumaru and inuyasha aren't even fighting. -_- oh well, it was good while it lasted.
pruningshears chapter 12 . 9/13/2003
alrighty, this is geting better, i still say that the cursed one is miroku's decendant. Well, please post more soon! and sesshoumaru is the same one from Tiranth's stories isnt he? I hope she continues teh otehr door as well, please psot more soon!
pruningshears chapter 10 . 9/13/2003
interesting, please post more soon!
pruningshears chapter 9 . 9/13/2003
no! you gave a big part to sesshoumaru, and we still don't know anything about inuyasha! he's MIA! -_-u would you at least let us know if hes dead or not ok? otherwise nice chapter. O_o you did make sesshoumaru a bit fluffy though,
pruningshears chapter 8 . 9/11/2003
alrighty, I'm confused, on who's alive whos' dead and who's doing what. Between 4 inuyasha timelines and 3 kenshin time lines _ I do have a prediction though, it like 1870 something right? and naraku's still showing his ugly face, and you said two more are gonna show up, sango and miroku are obviously dead, so i guess miroku's decendant would be the cursed one, as for the one who walks in sadness two come to mind, Inuyasha who you never specified as living or dead, or if Urasaue still took the ashes then kikyo is alive and wandering. If you wanna use kikyo or are even considering it please please please please email me! _ MY fav character, and i can give you so many reasons to use her and ways to characterize her because in this timeline she never met inuyasha right? So, the chain of events that made her a soul sucking stalker never took place _ well please post more soon! and please consider using kikyo if you were still unsure of whom it is, unless your gonna use inuyasha instead, if not where is he! please post more soon!
pruningshears chapter 7 . 9/11/2003
and the plot thickens. well i guess i'll ignore it, considering its not vital to the story or anything. _ And the perspectives are running more smoothly nice job! _ post more soon!
Lady Keo chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
This is a wonderfrul story! please update soon!
pruningshears chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
alright, very involved, i know jack squat about kenshin other than he's cute and can weild a sword like no tomorrow. So I'm gonna be somewhat confused throughout. Now back on task, i have one critiszm aside from my own spelling, please PLEASE don't refer to inuyasha as 'Inu' *eye twitch*, literally your calling him a dog, plus my siblings did something similar to my name choping it in half, ending up with a curse word (don't ask) and it annoyed me greatly. Aside from that, which bothers me to no end, i really can't wait until we get to meet sesshoumaru of this timeline. If he's sensitive, hell has frozen over, if he's not, feel free to go ahead and kill him. And about that whole kagome naraku scenario, it screams angst, awful, inventive, but pretty tragic. Please post more soon! nice writing job! do you plan on keeping it in two points of view, or consodilating it in to one?
pruningshears chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
wow! could you give me your list of curses in japanese? those could come in handy! but *sigh* you killed kenshin! AND inuyasha! wah!' i do want to see where this is going please post more soon!