Reviews for Fair Weather Friends
There was once a girl named Ashley Halagey, who had a boyfriend named Jack. Jack was the most popular guy in school. The three most popular girls were Courtney, Ashley and Emma. Jack thought Ashley was OK, but he REALLY liked Courtney. Courtney liked Jack also. Well, of course she did. Everyone did!

Ashley and Courtney were worst enemies. Courtney tried to steal Jack away every time she had a chance. One day, Courtney asked Jack if he wanted to go to the movies. Ashley heard everything. What movie, What movie theatre and what time.

That night, Ashley followed Jack and Courtney to the movie theater. Ashley sat right behind them. she watched them get close to each other and kiss. Not only did they kiss, but they practically got it on in the theater.

Courtney asked Jack, “Do you want to come to my place and skip this boring movie?”

He replied, “Hell, yes!”

Ashley followed them home and peeked through Courtney’s window. Jack and Courtney were messing around and Ashley watched the whole thing.

The next day at school Ashley wasn’t there. For the next few days Ashley didn’t show up. A week later, her mother found her dead in her closet. She had committed suicide because she loved Jack so much. Next to Ashley’s dead body was a note.

It read: “My Dearest Jack, I watched you at the movies and at Courtney’s house and I will continue to watch you. I never thought you would do something like this to me. I really loved you, Jack. I died for you just like Jesus died for us. Always with you, signed Ashley Halagey.

Please send this link to more than 15 people or Ashley will haunt you and try to kill you because she wants everyone to know about how Courtney betrayed her.

What Ashley Halagey did to one person who did not send this…

One girl was looking through her e-mail and she deleted this message, thinking it was just another silly forward. The next day, she was found dead in her bed. Copy and paste the link to all your friends. Don't ignore this
Just Smile D chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
That was just beautiful, I could feel all the emotions and it was so sad...Truly amazing
counting sheep chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
oh my god
Juromuro chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was sooooo sad. How could you bear to write that? Tell me how.
Pizzachic chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That was very well-written. Raven dying in the sun, when she died she found all her friends around her, smiling. That was really nice.
ancientdragonduelist chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh my gosh... That was an amazing fix. Raven, lying there all alone, dying on a burning pavement slab... That is a powerful image. I almost thought that they had intentionally left her there to die, that they actually had deserted her. But no, it seems they were already dead, and waiting for her. This is an amazing work. Keep writing. :) (maybe another were no one does? where Robin or Beast Boy comes and saves her? Please?)
Dsman chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
so what happened to her that caused her to die
JayEyedWolf chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oh, and this is my opinion of 'finalfanatica' and their review (sorry for the long rant):

Ahem. Please go die in a hole now. I find your review in the flamer category, highly offensive and simply mean. If you do not like Teen Titans or Raven, then may I ask why you clicked this story? I believe oboebyrd did an amazing job on this fanfiction, and that you insult their skill in writing is irritating, especially since you posted as anonymous. Now, I too am anonymous, but I always do my best to write positive reviews. If I don't like a story, I don't read it. I'm also planning on creating an account soon, and posting stories I have written on Microsoft Word on it. So there, flamer. Do not insult unless you have SOME decent rationalization, which, let me check, you don't. You simply stated that it was 'idiotic'.

...

um...

so anyway. I really don't like flamers, in case you haven't noticed, and I find that particular person particularly irritating. Please excuse the long rant.

Don't let flamers get you down! They're just being irritable and mean, and have nothing to go on! :) I find your writing very impressive, so please, continue to write!
JayEyedWolf chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I nearly cried. This is... beautiful. I'm sorry, but this is just amazing. I can't fault... anything. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oooo man so close only if she had held on a little longer
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
this was beautiful almost made me cry and very powerful ending
ILoveSadEndings chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
great story! so sad:C but still amazing
FerrsureeLauren chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Whoah :o

That was beautiful.

I really loved this :]

MCRandTTlover-NUMBAH13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
wow this was super good
finalfanatica chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
that was SO idiotic. not even funny