Reviews for Gang Aft Agley
Saubree chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Oh! You cute and lovely human being :33 this is so beautiful and pleasant to read! Thanks for posting it and I hope Ban gets better soon. I think they will always bit the odds
djane96 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i love this, i always had a thing for fever scenes like this and i love the get backers, thanks for writing such a great story.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
awesome story
ladyboz chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Thank you for that wonderful story. Ive read it like 50 times already. You have a deep understanding of Ginji and Ban's characters that reflects in your descriptions. Ginji is my most favourite character of all and thank you wholeheatedly for doing this immense justice to his innate nature. Im truly grateful.
ChOFee chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
just one word: kawaii! XD
narakunohime chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
loved it
desdamona chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
my first and always fav gb fic!
Nutella0Mutt chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
xD That was cute! I enjoyed it. Thanks for the nice, long one-shot. Those are always fun. Sweet theme, too. :P It's nice to see the two taking care of each other. Reliable friends. xD Keep it up!
disfunctionalistic chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
loves it! wai! great to have found this fic while browsing... LOVING IT! KYA!
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
aww... how sweet... a gd story!
BloodyTeaspoon chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Aw! AWW. That was so adorable. XD
Swirly chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Touching, beautifully written.
Tory chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
wooT! i love sick fics! i love BanxGinji! i love this story! i just wish more people could write as well as you... *sighs* alas, this is not so. T_T

please keep it up! wonderful read! i thoughroughly *can't spell worth sh-* enjoyed it.

Sankyuu!
Eileen chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This is so sweet! I tend to think of Ginji as the "younger brother", and it was nice to see Ban taking care of him. But where's the sequel?
Morrigan Mikagami chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Ack! *giggles and melts* Ban x Ginji fluff is LOVE! Really, you are the best best best! 0