Reviews for Analyze This: Hiei
CrimsonDragonQueen chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Serious my...never mind. this fic is so funny!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Aww, poor Hiei. Heehee, but it was kinda funny! Can't wait for the next chaptr!

Excellentjob!
Spider chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Hey that was really cool what happened to the rest!
hieigirl10 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
That was cool! Make another chapie and quick!
Rurschach chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Hi! I would like you to continue this story! And can you make it a HieixYusuke fic? Please?
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
please update really really soon i really want to know what happens next
Nomorestoriesfromjuniorhigh chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
That was great so far! Please write more!
jettwolf90*
Rachael chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
i like this story alot please update soon
Bladedream chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I totally loved this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.I loved how Kurama and Yusuke were to Hiei! So funny! Especially the part where Hiei got carried. Please hurry up and write the next chapter. I don't have ideas, though. My brain died as soon as school started.
Rachael chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
it was really good you should write the second chapter and send it out cause i wanna read it
Nerwen chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Please update!thanx
animefreak920 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
plz update.
Jesscheaux chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Yay! I'm glad I came to read this! I really need to put you on my alerts, Katgi. *adds immediately* Ah, thank you so much for your review it was much appreciated. And yes you will like your surprise.

Aw...this fic was making me feel sorry for Hiei! Which is something that doesn't happen very often. It's hilarious that he has back pains being that he's Mr. Big-shot fire demon! BWA HA HA! Yusuke carrying Hiei was TOO TOO FUNNY! Ah, I loved this! I laughed the whole time, well except for the first part. Paralysis plant? BWA HA! Brilliant! I just love your work, Katgi!

This chapter was a very nice length and the dialogue flowed pretty well. It was very enjoyable and entertaining also! WHEE! I wanna see what happens next! Oh yeah, and since I can't review twice on chapter 3 of 'The Yu Yu Hakusho gang joins you in school' I'll say something about it here:

I went back and checked on it and I saw you added me and I was like YAY! I loved how you put my profile and Yes I love Kuwabara deeply! Me and him should team up against Hiei! BWA HA HA! Aw..but then me and you would be enemies! Well, I noticed there was one or two Kuwa-h aters on your list...I shall teach them a lesson oh yes. But I don't have any powers...AND I'M OK WITH THAT! I went from being the "I must have powers or I'm worthless" DBZ fan to the 'Aw, who needs powers, being a human rules!' YYH Fan. Great job! I love this fic and I love the other one and I can't wait to see what happens in both.

Major props to you, chica! Love and Peace!
moonlight chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
very good I was laughing out loud. maybe you should add shizuru into the mix.

Ps. If you mention yukina when kuwabaras around Hei will not hesitate to kill.
kailyssia chapter 1 . 9/2/2003