Reviews for Crystalline Revelations: The Corruption of Galaxia
SailorNova007 chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
please continue this soon
K. Sommers chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I love where you're going with this and hope to see more in the future. It's a refreshing twist to the original Silver Millennium story, and of course, Galaxia and Usa's relationship.
Darkness chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
this is interesting but are you going to be contiuning it?
Patricia16 chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
when r u gonna update it I love it
Patricia16 chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
when are you going to update it I want ya to continue PLEASE
Crystal-Winter chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
this is one of the pairs that i Love... while i love amara Serena stories like Rekindled Passions this is one of the best that i have seen please update soon
Patricia16 chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
I loved it ya must finish it
dragon chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
you had better get the next chapter up soon! this is a great fic and i want to read the rest!

Dragon
lord anime chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
great job
meggiebaby81 chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
Getting more into this story now. Glad you are liking the Epic. I AM working on Stars while I am at work. Hehehe... Anyway. Keep it up. Even though you KNOW I still want you to pick up Passions again and there is always Stars and Fate. My my my we are busy aren't we! Hope to talk to you soon.

~Megs
tangentsferret chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
Cool plot, Kiss. You sure know how to create an atmosphere! Um, possibly a silly question, but... I am an English spelling and usage obsessive: how much would it offend you to get a detailed list of grammar, usage, and spelling errors? With helpful (annoying) suggestions? Because this is a gorgeous story and I wish I could help it evolve, even if I can't write stuff this good myself, and will probably never post one darn thing myself, having a large dose of cowardice.
Kesilin Cade chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
I really like the way this is shaping up. I also appreciate your ballsy interpretation of the Queen, and your interpretation of the Lunar governance of the Sol system, as well. _ Ballsy, indeed. This has the potential to be a classic epic, and so far I'm happy that the story has been crafted by such skillful hands. :) Looking forward to the next chapters!
KuraSen chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
I don't remember ever reading a Gal/Usa fic before but from what I've read so far from your story I've missed a lot of possible happenings.

Though it's only one chapter so long (and a prologue) it is wonderfully written and doesn't rush into things. You take time to develope the plot and I liked the description of Alpha Senshi very much.

The story promises to be interesting and I’ll be looking forward to the next chapters.
anon chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
not a bad start to the story so far, it certainly is an interesting pairing though. any chance this is going from the silver millenium to a post chaos reunion?
Patricia16 chapter 2 . 9/13/2003