Reviews for Predictions, Misconceptions, and Transfigurations
ShadowOfTheProphet chapter 51 . 9/17
I have sooooo many questions. I love this story, I really do but in all honesty it is a tad bit confusing in some aspects.
Athena chapter 51 . 6/23
I have read this story at least 8 times and it still makes me laugh! Like when she licks the sugar cube and gives it to him! Its an amazing piece of work! I hope u haven't given up on harry potter and continue to update and wtite these badass stories!
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
That was beautiful! Wonderfully choreographed! And I loved the chess set! Now it made sense!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
Who's Robert?
greenlover chapter 51 . 9/12/2013
I love your story! i was just wondering if you will ever update the story? i know it says complete..ish, but i was hoping if you would give a bit more insight.

thanks :)
ninefiend chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I wish I had found it earlier, while you were writing it so I could have reviewed more. I wish there was a sequel.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 51 . 2/9/2013
Simply wonderful story, it captivated me and captured my attention from beginning to end.
Lady McGonagallRichards chapter 51 . 7/21/2012
I find your story incredible, very well done. The chapter with the battle of chess pieces and is splendid and the Death Eaters that then minerva'' live'' in Hogwarts a few years before putting these poor professor strain is a great idea

Who would have thought that Minerva was a capricious girl who loves sweets lol

I never thought that Tom would have occupied a kitten is even less of a little girl. I think it's still a great mystery. Albus and Minerva the relation ship is quite strange, at the very beginning of history we see that they are together but when we go back in the past we see that it has struggled to understand, I wonder how they meant to be together then.

We do not know what it is spent between the time to let Dippet Minerva McGonagall in until she goes back Harry.

It's such a shame that the story was to stop because of the lack of comment. You had great potential in this one I found;

I hope one day you want to write later that you had to think about before.
A chapter 50 . 12/4/2011
I do wonder what happened to the book which absorbed the blood of Tom and Kitten. You seldom introduce anyone or anything without a purpose to the story.
Dicere chapter 51 . 6/10/2011
It's just genius. It really is.

sammyfish chapter 51 . 4/22/2011
This is such an amazing story. I'm truly devestated by the way you ended it...I feel like there is so much more to be said (probably partly because you said as much...I'm sorry, but it's true...) Honestly, right now I have no clue what happened - how the whole thing fell apart - although I'm sure if (more likely when, to be honest) I reread this, it will become (more) clear. I hope so anyway. I was a little disappointed that while we definitely learnt about Minerva's background, it never really linked back to the present day? I guess I can understand this is because you finished the story early...but I really do wish you hadn't. While the backstory was truly fasciniating, intriguing and engaging, I was really looking forward to seeing how it all linked to the present day. (Although I admit much of that was shown IN the backstory...) While you efficiently answered the majority of questions about Tom and Minerva, I don't feel as if it really related to the actions we saw in the first few chapters.

For one, I truly don't understand "what happened" - what it was that Dippet missed. I'm also puzzled as to what part Loki played...Although, I am now beginning to wonder if Malone was a decscednat of Thomas, I can't quite understand why there would be so much hatred between them? Or what it was he inherited? Again, questions stand in relation to the 'Wizard's Code' of the early chapters...and I guess partly as to where all the "Minerva is Dumbledore's whore" came from...although I guess his claim on her could acount for some of this.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I loved your story - really truly I did. It was a fantastic read, very detailed and intricated and clearly planned-out. There were some great characters (although the Professors bugged me from their clue-less-ness - especially Dumbledore - but I can understand your logic there) and a great, believable wizarding-history you creaeted. Despite the amazing story, however, I feel this has been left unfinished - a definite lack of overall closure, although i agree that this particular story was finished (it was getting a little long wasn't it?) I just feel that all this new information needs to be applied to the current day situation? I know it's been years since you wrote this, but really, I guess I'm angling for a sequel? Ah well, can but try.

Well done regardless, and so for the epic-length review :)
cheapskates chapter 51 . 3/5/2011
5OOth review !

i've only come accross your work 4days ago, but i slept less to be able to finish it despite all my classes.

it's such a great story, but it feels so abruptly ended...

please, are you sure you haven't written some kind of a sequel somewhere ?

i certainly hope so, if not, i hope you will someday, and i'm sure that a lot of people (me included) will be leaping for joy !

thanks again for the good times.
antigone chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
so, is there any way (since this story is effectively discontinued) that we can get some of the later chaps as one shots (such as the ones that are referenced at the end of this chap) . . . just a thought
steph chapter 51 . 10/27/2010
first of all, let me apologize: i have only recently (like in the past 3 days) found this story and am so totally bummed that you didn't get enough reviews to keep posting . . . i'm so hooked now! i have so many ideas about where you might have been heading with this (esp. with artimesia's prediction that dumbledore would end up serving minerva forever . . . i think she was right, but he did so willingly out of love, just my thoughts) and am so bummed we won't get to read it . . . would've definitely liked to see some ad/mm moments later on . . . know that you put together a wonderful, intriguing story here, a shame not enough people noticed it, too
Ehann chapter 51 . 8/1/2010
You cant seriously leave me hanging like this can you? Not finishing would be cruel and unusual punishment! (Of course, if you are truly just sick of this story, or hate to write, I would understand.)