Reviews for By Any Other Name
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
"After the four-hour trip to Yavin IV, we left the Falcon wanting to kill each other." :D

This was great. You really captured the snappy innuendo between these two. Excellent job ;)
Mrs. Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Awww, you scruffy-looking nerf-header. :) AWESOME, this is so...funny? IDK, it just made me feel cozy. ;D
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I loved it.
Princess of Ithilien chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Sweet fluff.
Aladailey chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Oh, that was good. That was really good. And it was so cute! I love the incorporation of Shakespeare.

I /LOVED/ this part:

'It was pure electricity. She glanced up, her big brown eyes meeting mine for a flash, and said in that beautiful voice,

“Why are you still here?”

At least, it was romantic to me. '

xD It cracked me up.

Very entertaining and satisfying fluff. It captured Han perfectly - I like how you aren't one of those people that say, 'I was in love with her since the Death Star.'

:) - ala
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
aw! I don't know if I'm just in an extra giggly mood or what today, but I've been going through your han/leia fics and they've just been making me so HAPPY! I loved this!
KnightedRogue chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
M, fluff. Han/Leia fluff. GOOD Han/Leia fluff.

I may have to lapse into my H/L coma. I'll be back momentarily . . .

Fantastic fic with an interesting and unique focus. POV was consistent and was greatly inhanced by Solo-isms that we all know and love. Wonderful development throughout the story, chronological development works so well for those two . . . le sigh. Great work!

Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Aww! *dances in fluff* Me likes it!
RivendellWriter chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Very good!
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Very good, very very VERY good. *hands you a cookie* Here. This is for keeping the dashing and roguish character of Han Solo exactly like HAN SOLO.

MaidM chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Ah, pointless fluff. My favourite. Excellent job here, hun. Kudos.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This is quite a good fic. Excellent musing on the constant insults between these two characters. I especially liked the "romantic" moment when Han realizes he loves Leia. So in character for their relationship. :)
JediKnightMuse chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Hmm, interesting. Not what I thought it was going to be. I thought it'd be more...storyish. But it was pretty good:)
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
All of their names for each other has always been one of my favorite things about Han and Leia's relationship. And, I always enjoy reading Han's perspective on things. It is a unique one in the Star Wars Universe. Good job!
gdfh chapter 1 . 9/2/2003