Reviews for The Red Strokes
Yugatenki chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I'm gonna have to hear this song. :3
I really liked the comparisons you made, as well as all of the personifications. If two people can make something beautiful between them, this is the most raw and true of all.
Thank you!
Ten
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
...This is really good. I'm not normally into just boy love (I'd rather have LEMONS!), but this is really good. I hope you keep writing.
kingleby chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
lol, cute _
TenkunoMeiou chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Very nice!
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Great job, elquently descriptive. Good job overall.
luvingYAMI chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Well, as you can see, I've grown WAY addicted to your writing...so very easy to do. I have read several of your fics and then realized, DUH! this is the same author who has tranced me out all of those other times! You are just too great and wonderful to describe with my meager reviews.

Your truly adoring fan...luvingYAMI

OH!...Cannot wait for more "Dripping Wings"! Gods I love that story! *dies*
x Hearts chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
hm...sounds like one of those...opera performances...:) fabulous job. keep up the excellente work!
Anime Gal4 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
i love your fics so much.
AnimeGal4
Raven Deathstar chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
That was such a cool story!
Nasyki chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
wow...*squeek* that was amazingness...*sigh* I loves it...the 'mine' thing was like the first story I read by u...". I luvs it...*smile*
Abi2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
WHoah, very nice. If I hadn't known that it was two men, I would never have known but for the deep husky voice you described. I like it. Is this a song, or something you wrote?
DaLizzie chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Dude... *stares slackjawed* Is that poem yours, 'cause it rocks! The whole thing is awesome. _
Cloud-1-3-5 and Ame Emi Dai chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Like it? It's fics like *this* that make writers like *me* insanely jealous when we spend all our lunchbreaks trying to write a chappie, finish it off and come straight onto something like *this* that's so much better! *growl* All jealousy aside though, this was a great fic, especially given the length, and... well, this is actually one of.. *ponders* 4 fics ever, I think, that I can't pick a single fault with. I mean, it's just... everything it ever set out to be. Take your pick - it's either wonderful, brilliant or magnificent!
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
OOh! I likie VERY much! _ Art...hm...are you a painter? *poke poke*

Well, one thing to sum it all up: Yami/Yuugi plus a bit of art-ness in it makes a perfect story. _ I LOVED IT!

- Well, seeing as how the story is done (*pouts*), and you're asking us to review, I have one request. You don't have to comply, of course.

_ Sequel? Continuation? Please? *chibi eyes*

~Hime no Ichigo~
Angelic Candy chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
YAY! Another short yummy fic! *grins* I wonder what the painting was...I'm guessing the red paint was for, um...Yami's eyes, right? It was a painting of the two of them! The song really fit in this short story. Very cute! -

luv