Reviews for Hidden Scars
lovemya2000 chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
:-)
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Cool idea and please update soon thanks.
finchley chapter 5 . 1/5/2007
I just stumbled on this story through LavenderBrown's profile page - love it! I hope you'll consider revisiting & starting to update again...
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
Fabulous! Please continue soon!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
Another great Voldemort idea! I think you've done quite a good job with all of the characters, especially Ron and Hermione. Keep writing !
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
This story is fantastic! I love the Voldemort brain theory; it's completely unique and you're a talented writer. I also see your updating habits are similar to mine *cringe* so hopefully this might help to prod you a little.
BabbitEars chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
It's the best angle regarding the War On Deathmunchers I've read in a while.

Thing is, besides Harry and Ginny and Ron, I can't think of the other person who's sapping Voldy's powers. Butternuggets, I'll think of him-her-it-thingy.

Carry on..! (Eventually...!)
EverVengeful chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
what a fantastic story. ron is wonderfully done; a lot of people don't do him very well, they seem to think that his only purpose is comic relief, but you do him beautifully. Please, update soon!
RainbowKissed chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
Good chapter!

good fic!

update soon!

cutehelenjames
Machiavelli Jr chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
This is damn good, though I don't recally Ginny having any visions after CoS. Impressively well-written and all characters IC - I'm not sure about Harry but circumstances are unusual to say the least. Hope you keep going even though this is now hopelessly AU.
ffaddix chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
Thank God! I've been waiting for a chapter for so long. This one [luckily] did not dissapont.
Mist chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
OMG! I love this! I had the same theory about Ron's scars too! I hope something like this happens in the last book. PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! This is excellent!
mellowsound chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
I love this story. I hope you update soon. I'll be looking.
Litanya chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
This is really interesting. Please update soon!
WeasleyGirl-ca chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Haha, love your closing remarks. And love the story! I've been hunting down for Ron angst and I've hit my mark. It's just so hard to find sometimes. Anyway, I really loved the atmosphere and strained interaction b/w Ron and his mum and sister. I can't wait to read the next chapter,

Weasleygirl-ca