Reviews for I'm Still Here
VelvetSnow chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
awh i really loved the end of this chapter

great work :D
hardygirl87 chapter 25 . 10/7/2008
Aw that ended so well im happy that they all the a happily ever after!
dream2defy chapter 25 . 5/5/2007
Another great one! For a while there I was worried that Summer would chose Shane. Man, Shane was driving me crazy by the end. I mean, I know he went through a lot but trying to steal you're best friend's wife? that's low LoL. Oh, I think you like making Jeff get married at the end. that's the third time. :)
Sparkly Star chapter 25 . 11/16/2005
Just finished! I love it, i'm so happy that Summer and Jeff worked it out, they were meant to be together! Perfect story! I'm gonna make a start on another one by you now! You're great!
Sparkly Star chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
About 1 minute ago I finished reading Do I Have to say the Words, I just had to begin reading the sequl straight away- Just wanted to say, this its a awesome story opener! AW! God I love your writing!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 25 . 3/3/2005
great story! i love the whole series in fact. keep up the great work! until this story i was only writing randy orton, john cena, and dave batista fan fic. but now you've got me want to expand and write a matt hardy fan fic. thanks!
dessilicious chapter 26 . 9/21/2004
As usual, great! loved it!
liloweewoah chapter 26 . 9/4/2004
just wanted to say good job girl with the story! It turned out to be the greatest story i read or at least one of the greatest!
liloweewoah chapter 25 . 8/30/2004
damnit it was too short! haha..well good story!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 25 . 8/29/2004
Wow. That's really all I can say. It's the perfect ending to the Summer legacy.

Love

Katy

x
Latisha C chapter 25 . 8/28/2004
Great chapter. I liked the ending, it was very sweet.
Layzee chapter 24 . 8/26/2004
Yay! I'm a huge fan of Jeff and Summer ); glad you paired them up! Please update soon.
liloweewoah chapter 24 . 8/24/2004
omg that was a good chapter! please continue!
NoInkInMyPen chapter 24 . 8/23/2004
Yay, they are (hopefully) FINALLY going to get together! BTW, I liked the ending to L&B, and would love to see a sequel!

Lisa
Latisha C chapter 24 . 8/23/2004
Nice chapter. I can't wait to see what Shane's decision will be.