Reviews for Blood Red Sakura
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
You wrote this as a freshman? O I'd bite my arm off to read what you write now! But, really, this piece in itself was such a treat. I very much enjoyed it.

"You should have fallen for someone else, someone who could fully return your boundless love without holding back, someone who could have actually taken care of you." - Guilt. So much guilt. Yes, I agree that Saitou is OOC, but the character you paint of him is enthralling and human in its own right.

And I guess it doesn't take too much of an imagination to venture on a possibly closer relationship between Sanosuke and Saitou, but I liked that you didn't explicitly answer the inevitable question to Okita's "In this world, someone is waiting for you." Mellow and beautiful. :)
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
T_T That was SO sad...and I quote myself in saying "Saito makes a really good angsty gay".
Jasmine Reinier chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
*Claps* That was fantastic...I truly admire your writing skills. Saito wasn't OOC at all...T_T You were wonderful, thank you for writing this.

It's going on my favorites list for sure.
Farore62 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
sad, as I remebered. It's awesome, though! You had like no typos, too...you're like the yaoi god XD.
Shiranai-Kyuri chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
A Saitou/Okita fic! But it's so depressing... but sweet. And comparing Okita with the sakura tree... Simply beautiful.
EEevee chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
*sniffle* this is so depressing. You know this is the first Saitoh/Okita ff I've run across. How weird O.o
Lirpa Eus chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
Very good next chapter. I really liked the imagery of the sakura blossoms. Poor little wolfie. Keep going. _
Black Twilight chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
You updated! Yatta!

Ah! Cliffhanger...kind of... It would be a cliffhnager but you already told us the outcome in the author notes. HEHE! Shame on you.

Nice imagery. I like the comparison of blood and the sakura petal. But, I'm weird that way. Nice job! *claps*
kotorimonnou chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
óò

I couldnt help, I felt tears in my eyes...

Poor Saitou...
Shadow Sun chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Very sweet and romantic.
Black Twilight chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Wow! You portray Saitou really well! There was really no point in the yaoi warning though...unless you plan to continue. OO! Are you continuing?
kuroiyoku chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
That was beautiful. Just beautiful. I rarely review for fanfiction ((shame on me)) but when I saw that this WONDERFUL fic only had ONE review I was outraged! No one knows good stories anymore.

Please keep writing! If you're done, write another! ' demanding, yes, but it was just so good. Keeo up the good work.

~Crystal
kotorimonnou chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Oh, so sad...

But I liked it!

Saitou and Okita, kawaii
Lirpa Eus chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
This was very good (I can never get Saitou "right"). The descriptions were very vivid and I could picture the surroundings very clearly. Comparing Okita was Soujirou. Aww. Seeing the inner wolf. Please keep going.