Reviews for The Littlest Terminator
I know this is 17 years old, and seems to be irreverent. I know you probably have move on to other things, but here I am.

Now this story kind of sucks. The pacing I think is too fast and messy. The story is too similar to the original terminator (The only differences is that the protagonists are genderswap, and one of them is a Salior Moon Terminator) . A Salior moon terminator is not exactly a bad idea, but it is weird. It just doesn't really fit into the universe. The romance side is also rushed, and not as well developed. I didn't felt anything at all.

Now, I think how to fit alot of your problems is to slow down the pacing and let the love interests relationship grow. Have some quiet moments too, and not just non stop action. Oh yeah, umm don't make your story just The Terminator summarized. Also, add some descriptions.

Welp, that what I think.

(Also, I know you're probably married and have or expecting kids, and might of forgotten this existed. In fact you probably will never see this)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
*chuckle, shrug, applaud*
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Have to say it's one of the most interesting versions of the Terminator universe I have ever read.

Cool hearing about the certain known faces and their part in this universe, whether good or bad.

Usagi being a cyborg having a baby reminds of a movie.

I think it was a sequel to Van Damme's Cyborg.

Can't really remember too well.

Anyway, give it top rating.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
nice
mystic soilder chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I found this really strange but it also kicks but.
calamite chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Oh boy you are one great fusion author problablly could take any stories and fuse them together. I mean your stories are great. Whats next Sailor moon and Hand Maid May or Sailor Moon and the Slayer (not Buffy) Or sometime really out of this world Sailor Moon and Totally Spies.

keep up the great stories I can't wait for the next one.

P.S. Could you finish your other stories to Please

Calamite
Bunny-Butler chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Interesting warp you got here. I like it! I was expcting the story to take several chapters, but you got it all (and well at that) in one! The title is kind of corny, it makes me think of a bedtime story I used to hear called "The Littlest Angel," but Sailor Moon is kind of corny anyway. Good job and I hope that you write the sequel too. Thanks!