Reviews for Because Nature Favors Disorder
How can you be so misogynistic? It is okay for Jess to fuck around but Rory just gets a boyfriend with a wierd name and between them happend nothing? Don't you See how wrong this is? She is basically celibate moping around waiting until Jess is done fucking other Woman? Way to Sent us back in time where Woman where suppressed and had no rights. Shame on you for what you are saying with this Story.
Wow now that he is done with fucking Dana he gets back to Rory and expects her to take him back? You are a sick selfish whore who doesn't know a thing about Rory and jess. I Hope you die bitch!
And now he is dating someone and not loving her anymore whilst She is just moping around. Get out of the literati fandom you disgusting whore!
What Kind of horrible Person are you? Jess is pushing them to see other People als if that means nothing. Rory should just Tell him to fuck of for good, tell him goodbye and not talk to him again. See how feels then. He doesn't want to be with her then why is she wasting her time with him? You are the worst Rory and Jess Writer ever. Use your fucking brain you moron.
You are such a stupid bitch! How can you let Jess freak out like that because they can only Talk on the phone? It's his fault they can't be together! He is the one who left and doesn't want to come back! And then he is telling her about seeing other people? You are a disgusting heartless sick and twisted bitch! I Hope you rot in hell!
You could be Even more unfair towards Rory? He doesn't give a shit about her! She is mit important enough for him to actually be with her but she has to ein After him? You are seriously as dumb aus they get.
You are so stupid ist physically hurts! Why are they having this shitty phone conversations? He just left her and now he told her that he won't come back even though he still loves her. This is ridiculous! Rory should stop wasting her live with someone whi doesn't want to he with her and instead dating someone who is actually around. You are pathetic!
What the hell is wrong with you? You can't be that dumb can you? He fucking left her! He doesn't have the right to demand from her to talk with him. If he wanted to Talk to her he should have stayed. I'm wondering if you used your brain at all writing this bullshit! You should go let yourself checked out. This is the most ridiculous Jess Rory Story ever. What a low life bitch comes up with such a stupid idea?
theuglyswaninlove chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
jeter2684 chapter 19 . 5/14/2010
great story! loved every minute reading it!
TeBlacks chapter 19 . 9/9/2009
OKay I must say I really love this fic. YOu've really captured the characters personality and that's hard (trust me I know!).

I'm looking forward to the sequel, but I can see you haven't updated that since 2005 so it feels kind of unnesicary to start reading it, and to write thiw review 'cause you probably won't read it but anyway.

This story is different from all the other "Jess-and-Rory-getting-in-touch-after-Jess-leaves-for-California" and I have liked many of those stories but this is best so far.

So keep on writing!
10000 Dead Roses chapter 19 . 12/14/2007
I loved it heaps. It flowed well and was a really good read.
helaluvE chapter 19 . 9/22/2007
So yeah, it's been three years, i don't know if you'll ever get this review, but as an author i know how important they are. so if there's the slightest chance that'll get it and get you enough motivation to start writting again, i have to tell you that this one of the best Lit fic i've ever read and believe me i read thousands of them. actually i can't believe i didn't come across your stories sooner. this is brillant!

there are so many things i've loved:

1) your characterisation, especially Jess's one. i loved the way you wrote him. the way he changed, everything, every word you made him pronnounce were perfect. Rory was great too, it really is tough to write her but you did a great job.

2) i loved the fact that Jess's family was such a huge part of the story. i loved every one of them but my favorite was definitely Lily. the relationship she has with Jess is beautiful.

3) Luke! you wrote a perfect Luke! i liked that he was there for Rory after Jess left and every time after that. i also loved that he called Lorelai on her shit! it was fantastic.

4) the dialogue and the plot were funny, original and beautiful. so moving.

there's so much more but i just can't find the right words. Just know that this story and yourself are going on my favorite list and i will definitely be waiting for your return.
Curley-Q chapter 19 . 7/25/2007
i just got to read this from the beginning and loved it!
Good2Know chapter 19 . 6/14/2007
I just stumbled across this story today. And I needed to tell you how beautiful I thought it was. You did a wonderful job with the characters and making your reader understand what is going on in their heads. I sat at my computer for way to long cause I couldn't help but finish it once I began to read.