Reviews for Because Nature Favors Disorder
theuglyswaninlove chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
jeter2684 chapter 19 . 5/14/2010
great story! loved every minute reading it!
TeBlacks chapter 19 . 9/9/2009
OKay I must say I really love this fic. YOu've really captured the characters personality and that's hard (trust me I know!).

I'm looking forward to the sequel, but I can see you haven't updated that since 2005 so it feels kind of unnesicary to start reading it, and to write thiw review 'cause you probably won't read it but anyway.

This story is different from all the other "Jess-and-Rory-getting-in-touch-after-Jess-leaves-for-California" and I have liked many of those stories but this is best so far.

So keep on writing!
10000 Dead Roses chapter 19 . 12/14/2007
I loved it heaps. It flowed well and was a really good read.
helaluvE chapter 19 . 9/22/2007
So yeah, it's been three years, i don't know if you'll ever get this review, but as an author i know how important they are. so if there's the slightest chance that'll get it and get you enough motivation to start writting again, i have to tell you that this one of the best Lit fic i've ever read and believe me i read thousands of them. actually i can't believe i didn't come across your stories sooner. this is brillant!

there are so many things i've loved:

1) your characterisation, especially Jess's one. i loved the way you wrote him. the way he changed, everything, every word you made him pronnounce were perfect. Rory was great too, it really is tough to write her but you did a great job.

2) i loved the fact that Jess's family was such a huge part of the story. i loved every one of them but my favorite was definitely Lily. the relationship she has with Jess is beautiful.

3) Luke! you wrote a perfect Luke! i liked that he was there for Rory after Jess left and every time after that. i also loved that he called Lorelai on her shit! it was fantastic.

4) the dialogue and the plot were funny, original and beautiful. so moving.

there's so much more but i just can't find the right words. Just know that this story and yourself are going on my favorite list and i will definitely be waiting for your return.
Curley-Q chapter 19 . 7/25/2007
i just got to read this from the beginning and loved it!
Good2Know chapter 19 . 6/14/2007
I just stumbled across this story today. And I needed to tell you how beautiful I thought it was. You did a wonderful job with the characters and making your reader understand what is going on in their heads. I sat at my computer for way to long cause I couldn't help but finish it once I began to read.
ArdentTVFiend chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
I don't know if you heard, but Milo and Alexis broke up a few months ago. They let the press know this week. I am really sad. Do you think you can cheer me up with some fic?
LandonLover chapter 19 . 5/20/2006
This was really good. It took me quite a few hours to read it, but again, really good. I love a good Rory/Jess fic. Forgot how much I enjoy them...I've been wrapped up in Rory/Finn, which is such a wonderful pairing for a completely different reason. ;) A few minor grammar mistakes sprinkled throughout, but the dialogue was strong and most of the characterizations were done quite well. Overall a very strong story - BRAVO! :)
cmtaylor531 chapter 19 . 4/22/2006
Okay so i jsut read this whole story and all i have to say is that i absolutely love it! It is one of the best literati stories i have read!
ArdentTVFiend chapter 6 . 3/29/2006
Happy Birthday. Hope you're still writing.
katesque chapter 19 . 3/22/2006
i know you finsihed this story a yaer and a half ago, and im not sure whether you will ever read this or not, but i just wanna say that i read it all, and loved it. it was brillaint. you seriously captured all the characters perfectly. brilliant stuff!
Mirax Corran chapter 19 . 2/9/2006
I am in love with this story. I adore it. I reread this last chapter over and over because it makes me smile, and not miss Jess quite as much.

So, that is what I call an amazing story. It touches on everything ... But what I really love is how you tell almost the whole story through phone calls and letters.

Amazing work!

Danielle chapter 19 . 10/16/2005
Hey! I loved your fanfic! I can't wait to read the sequel! I just hope I can find it! lol Keep it UP!
beaked chapter 7 . 9/11/2005