Reviews for Always
Kite chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
OMG you had me in tears from the moment I realised things wouldnt end well for those two until the very end of the fic. Great, great sad fic. And just love this song.
Pombella4 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Sad so Sad. You had me in tears at the end. A nice piece of writing.
SoftSmile chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh... Wow, that was SAD! Still, it was amazing. You wrote it so beautifully! I actually started to CRY at the end! Great work and keep writing!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
wha i really really cried! poor yohji not knowing that schu loved him! and poor schu not having enough time to let yohji know that he loved him too
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Woah... my most favorite pairing with my alltime favorite song. You are a god at writting YohjixSchu angst! You really are! This was... just breath taking! Wow...
hu cares chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
BRAVO!
mon chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
so sad... T_T I hate deathfic.. poor Yohji...

so touching my heart..sobs..sobs... T.T

Btw,this is another great S/Y fic from you! _
Joist chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Ara... I liked-ed it, I liked-ed it!

As many SchuldichxYohji fics I've read, I've never seen one with this "Yohji loves Schuldich, and Schuldich loves him back" angle. Not even the one I'm working on right now (just a little self-endorsement... Heh...).

Usually it is just...Schuldich wanting to claim Yohji, because he has the opportunity. (Like in my fanfic I'm working on now!) It's the easiest way to see that relationship working, without fear of getting them out of character, so I give you many, many, MANY props for keeping them in character in this angle of a SxY love story!

And another thing, a very minor part I think, but this is also the first SxY fanfic I've read that actually *states* that Schuldich was heterosexual before he met Yohji, and before he realized Yohji found him attractive. Very interesting... But that does make more sense, because Schuldich gives off the air that he'll take what he can get because he's an evil bad ass... But... *shrugs*

I liked it! Your writing style is smooth, and the choice of song and the way you linked the two (the song and the story) together is great.

Joist-san
deunan chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
That was a great depiction of Schuldich's internal struggle over their relationship.

I thought the ending was very in character.
Strawb-sama chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
That was so very good. I'm amazed at how well written and in-character this is- you wouldn't expect Yoji and Schu to have a sweet, lovey relationship, would you? Especially not since they're on opposite teams. Well done.
Misura chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
;_; That was so wonderfully intense, even if it made me cry. I especially loved the way you used 'I' and 'you' rather than 'he' to bring the story even closer to the reader and allow us to glimpse what Schuldich was feeling and thinking through this tragedy. Beautifully told, acompanied by heart-breaking lyrics. ;_;
Neev chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
That was...so wonderful. Absolutely loved that you managed to make it not a mushy romance but still pull off the love angle of it. I think Schuldich's speech patterns are a little off, but he certainly has the right attitude, so that's a minor thing. I absolutely loved this story...
Gale chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I dont really like death fics but I read it because I like your good but too sad ,mainly because Yoji didnt know Schu loved him before he died Lovely writing though but in future I really prefer happy endings ,even if they die they should know that theyre loved
naahaha chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
once again, i am blown away by your writing, such sweet sweet angst for my yo and schu! but the next one should have a happy ending, right? _
avernus chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
*scream* *howls* *kicks* *throttles the table lamp*

You can't expect me not to have a reaction to that. That was wonderful, in the way they say that sadness is beautiful.

There are some grammatical mistakes you might want to amend, though.