Reviews for Lullaby of Lucius
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Beautifully done. Keep up the excellent work.
DarkJisushiku chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
That last stanza sent chills up my spine. I'm adding this to my favorite.

-DJ
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
I read this before but must've forgotten to review. Hey, I love the part that starts off *hidden granit, pale face. Starting from there, can I use the whole little stanza in the first layout of my anime site? If the answer's yes, I'll need your full name so I can give you credit for having written that. Thankies!
La Lolita chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
this is really good!
Freelance Psychopath chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Oh, this is an excellent poem!
Shar chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Well, I never read poems as such (well, not as fanfiction, as for pure literary fun I deeply appreciate them ), but I somehow stumbled over yours and I have to say that it is absolute beautiful.

I especially love the second stanza, and the motive of stones/rocks you used in the first one.

However, I somehow feel that in the second line the measure gets disturbed (right word in this case? oh...higher english grammar -.-), for there is one syllable too much. But I don't really see a possibility to cut something away, and it really isn't grave.

So, anyway, it's a really great poem (and over a real great man *wavesluciusflag*) _
Syrus1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
"Don't dwell upon your broken dreams*" I Really like that line, it touched me . Nice work !

~ the one and only~